Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Fountains of Bellagio
Type: Attractions, Family Friendly, Free Attractions, Romantic, Sightseeing
The dancing waters of the Fountains of Bellagio have become one of Las Vegas' most iconic attractions. Jets of water shoot hundreds of feet into the air, sway gracefully and race around in patterns... Read More
The dancing waters of the Fountains of Bellagio have become one of Las Vegas' most iconic attractions. Jets of water shoot hundreds of feet into the air, sway gracefully and race around in patterns on the surface of Lake Bellagio. All that aquatic movement is choreographed to popular music, some of it very Vegas-y (think Sinatra and Elvis), but you'll hear plenty of classical, romantic and toe-tapping tunes as well. The fountain's elaborate show captivates audiences, plus it's a free Las Vegas attraction that's appropriate for all ages. Once you've seen the show, be assured that you'll want to see it again--the show is enchanting, no matter how many times you've watched it. Additionally, the Fountains of Bellagio are just one of the hotel's free attractions, which also include the Botanical Conservatory and the Chihuly sculpture near the front desk.
3600 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Mon-Fri: 3pm-Midnight
- Sat: Noon-Midnight
- Sun: 11pm-Midnight
- Free Things to Do: "During the week, shows at the Fountains of Bellagio start at 3 p.m., but on the weekends the shows start at noon on Saturday and at 11 a.m. on Sunday."
- Romantic Things to Do: "The bar and nightclub HYDE at Bellagio has an excellent view of the fountains, so it's a good choice if you'd like to have drinks while you watch the dancing waters."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "If you're hoping to get great pictures of the show, be sure to arrive early to find the best spot and get properly set up, especially at night when you may have more camera adjustments to make."
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: The Fountains of Bellagio have been amazing crowds for years with their famous dancing waters.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: The mesmerizing, dancing waters of the Bellagio and the music that goes with them creates a playful, romantic setting for couples.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: No trip to Las Vegas is complete without stopping to see The Fountains of Bellagio at least once.