Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
One of Las Vegas' most iconic attractions is also one of the most romantic. The Fountains of Bellagio features more than 1,200 fountains spanning 1,000 feet across Lake Bellagio, choreographed to... Read More
One of Las Vegas' most iconic attractions is also one of the most romantic. The Fountains of Bellagio features more than 1,200 fountains spanning 1,000 feet across Lake Bellagio, choreographed to send water soaring as high as 460 feet into the air. Couples can watch the magnificent fountains "dance" to 32 different songs. The arrangements each take several months develop, design and perfect. Romantic tracks include Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On," Faith Hill's "This Kiss" and Elton John's "Your Song." The short, free shows take place every 30 minutes Monday -Friday from 3-8 p.m.; Saturday and holidays every 30 minutes from noon-8 p.m., then every fifteen minutes until midnight; Sunday every 30 minutes from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., and every fifteen minutes from 7 p.m. to midnight.
3600 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Mon-Fri: 3pm-Midnight
- Sat: Noon-Midnight
- Sun: 11pm-Midnight
- Romantic Things to Do: "The bar and nightclub HYDE at Bellagio has an excellent view of the fountains, so it's a good choice if you'd like to have drinks while you watch the dancing waters."
- Free Things to Do: "The Fountains of Bellagio are just one of the hotel's free attractions, which also include the Botanical Conservatory and the Chihuly sculpture near the front desk."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "If you're hoping to get great pictures of the show, be sure to arrive early to find the best spot and get properly set up, especially at night when you may have more camera adjustments to make."
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: The mesmerizing, dancing waters of the Bellagio and the music that goes with them creates a playful, romantic setting for couples.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: The mesmerizing Fountains of Bellagio provide probably the most well-known free show in Las Vegas.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: No trip to Las Vegas is complete without stopping to see The Fountains of Bellagio at least once.