Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of MGM Resorts International
Fountains of Bellagio
Type: Attractions, Family Friendly, Free Attractions, Romantic, Sightseeing
3600 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Mon-Fri: 3pm-Midnight
- Sat: Noon-Midnight
- Sun: 11pm-Midnight
- Best Attractions & Activities: "If you want a clear view of the dancing waters, arrive well before the show starts to get a good spot overlooking Lake Bellagio. The shows draw sizeable crowds and it can be hard to get a good vantage point if you arrive too close to showtime."
- Romantic Things to Do: "Watching the fountains is one thing, but having a meal with them in the background is incredibly romantic. Spago, Lago, Le Cirque, Jasmine, Yellowtail, Picasso, and Prime at the Bellagio all have lake-side views of the fountains."
- Free Things to Do: "In addition to the Fountains, other free attractions at the Bellagio include the Conservatory and Botanical Gardens and the Chihuly sculptures near the front desk."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The iconic Fountains of Bellagio delight audiences several times a day with their mesmerizing choreography.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: The Bellagio's enchanting fountains delight audiences with their synchronized "dancing" to music.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: The dancing waters of the Fountains of Bellagio have been thrilling audiences for years and watching them is completely free.