Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Fountains of Bellagio
Type: Attractions, Family Friendly, Free Attractions, Romantic, Sightseeing
The iconic Fountains of Bellagio have been attracting and fascinating people since the shows began. The dancing, swaying waters draw a crowd every time they go off. Streams of water shoot into the... Read More
The iconic Fountains of Bellagio have been attracting and fascinating people since the shows began. The dancing, swaying waters draw a crowd every time they go off. Streams of water shoot into the air, dissipate into a mist and gracefully arch into curves--all while perfectly choreographed to music. The accompanying music is broadcast throughout the area, so everyone can hear Sinatra while watching the magical dancing waters. A list of songs that play during the shows is posted online, in case you're hoping to catch a specific song. Shows begin daily at 3 p.m. (noon on Saturdays and holidays, and 11 a.m. on Sundays–just in time for brunch). Performances are totally free and are appropriate for all ages. While some of the best Fountain watching is right in front of the Bellagio, there are several excellent vantage points nearby.
3600 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Mon-Fri: 3pm-Midnight
- Sat: Noon-Midnight
- Sun: 11pm-Midnight
- Best Attractions & Activities: "While the Fountains are the Bellagio's best-known attraction for sight-seeing, the Bellagio is also home to the Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, a fine art gallery and a stunning Chihuly glass sculpture on the ceiling near the front desk."
- Romantic Things to Do: "Several excellent restaurants at Bellagio have wonderful view of the fountains. Make a reservation at Spago, Lago, Le Cirque, Jasmine, Yellowtail, Picasso, or Prime for fountain-side dining."
- Free Things to Do: "During the week, shows at the Fountains of Bellagio start at 3 p.m., but on the weekends the shows start at noon on Saturday and at 11 a.m. on Sunday."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The mesmerizing Fountains of Bellagio are an iconic Las Vegas attraction that never fails to delight the crowd.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: The Bellagio's captivating fountains delight audiences several times a day with their artfully choreographed water dance.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: The Fountains of Bellagio have been amazing crowds for years with their famous dancing waters.