Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of TAO
Photo courtesy of Al Powers
Photo courtesy of Tao
Type: Bar, Dance Club, Late Night / After Hours, Lounge
The entrance to TAO gives guests an interesting introduction to the club: it's lined with bathtubs filled with rose petals, and sometimes the tubs have models clad only in rose petals. For several... Read More
The entrance to TAO gives guests an interesting introduction to the club: it's lined with bathtubs filled with rose petals, and sometimes the tubs have models clad only in rose petals. For several years it's been one of the Strip's most desirable nightlife destinations and a haunt of A-listers in the sports and entertainment worlds with its Asian-inspired ambiance. The atmospheric club is adorned with Asian artifacts, decor and statuary, and soft lighting sets the scene admirably, along with alluring performance artists. Over the main dance floor sits the DJ booth, raining down house, hip-hop and R&B over stylish patrons. An outdoor terrace and multiple bars ensure that there are plenty of places to hang out.
- Nightclub: Thu-Sat 10:30pm-5am
- Cover Charge Depends on Day; Cover Charge Depends on Gender; Call for Details
- Best Nightlife: "TAO offers more than a nightclub - their Asian Bistro serves noted dishes and the popular dayclub, TAO Beachclub, is open when the weather is warm enough, roughly March through September."
- Dance Clubs: "During pool season, Tao Beach offers party-goers a daytime club by the pool. Twelve cabanas are offered, along with bottle service, food and tunes from the best DJs."
- Dance Clubs on the Strip: "For a night at both Tao's Asian Bistro and the Nightclub, check on the dinner and nightlife package, which includes a three-course dinner, nightclub admission and a VIP table."
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: The distinctive Asian-inspired design at TAO sets the stage for a night full of dancing and partying.
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: Tao is one of the Strip's most well-known nightclubs and is a hotspot for spotting celebrities.
- Best for Dance Clubs on the Strip Because: Tao is one of the Strip's hottest nightclubs and is a popular stop for celebrities.