Explore Las Vegas
Cuisine: European, French
Price Range: $$$$
Joel Robuchon's namesake restaurant in Las Vegas gives diners a chance to experience the chef's renown French cuisine in a setting reminiscent of Paris in the 1930s. A meal here is an elaborate event... Read More
Joel Robuchon's namesake restaurant in Las Vegas gives diners a chance to experience the chef's renown French cuisine in a setting reminiscent of Paris in the 1930s. A meal here is an elaborate event - and a splurge. Guests can enjoy a lavish reception area, elegant main dining room, landscaped garden-designed dining room and intimate bar. The tasting menus showcase precise portions of perfect French Nouvelle cuisine, using only the finest meats, seafood and produce available. Diners are treated to amazing dishes like Le Caviar Imperial, Osetra caviar served in crustacean gelée with cauliflower puree, or La Langoustine, truffled langoustine ravioli served with simmered cabbage and foie gras sauce.
- Fine Dining: "In addition to its renown 15-course degustation menu, Joel Robuchon also offers roaming cheese, bread and mignardises carts which are consistently ratedd as among the guests' favorite features."
- French: "Make your reservations at Joel Robuchon as far in advance as possible. It can be hard to get a table at this exclusive, intimately sized restaurant."
- Restaurants on the Strip: "Food aficionados looking for Michelin rated restaurants in Las Vegas will be disappointed to learn the guide stopped covering Las Vegas and Los Angeles in 2009, but during the years they did list Las Vegas, Joel Robuchon was the city's only three star recipient."
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Joel Robuchon is the only Las Vegas restaurant to have earned the distinction of receiving three Michelin stars.
- Best for French Because: Joel Robuchon's fine French dishes are creative, beautiful and full of incredible flavors.
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: Joel Robuchon is fine dining at its best, with a menu of masterfully crafted dishes, unparalleled service and an elegant dining room.