Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of MGM Resorts International
Cuisine: European, French
Price Range: $$$$
If you're looking for a dining experience you'll remember forever, Joel Robuchon should be on your list. This opulent and very expensive restaurant is a destination for many foodies. The restaurant... Read More
If you're looking for a dining experience you'll remember forever, Joel Robuchon should be on your list. This opulent and very expensive restaurant is a destination for many foodies. The restaurant features traditional French cuisine created for a discriminating palate, served in a setting reminiscent of Paris in the 1930s. Guests can enjoy a lavish reception area, elegant main dining room, garden-designed dining room and intimate bar. The tasting menus showcase precise portions of perfect French Nouvelle cuisine, using only the finest meats, seafood and produce available. Dishes like seared scallops in green curry with leeks, truffled langoustine ravioli in foie gras sauce with simmered green cabbage and frog leg fritter with red miso and Espelette pepper are just some of the sumptuous dishes guests can expect.
- Restaurants on the Strip: "Food aficionados looking for Michelin rated restaurants in Las Vegas will be disappointed to learn the guide stopped covering Las Vegas and Los Angeles in 2009, but during the years they did list Las Vegas, Joel Robuchon was the city's only three star recipient."
- Fine Dining: "Fans of the acclaimed, late Chef Robuchon will find American outposts of his restaurants in only Las Vegas and New York (a third is scheduled for Miami). If you've been hoping to sample his cuisine, Las Vegas is your only option on the West Coast of the United States."
- Best Restaurants: "You'll also find another Joel Robuchon restaurant at MGM Grand, L'atelier de Joel Robuchon, which also serves the chef's stellar cuisine. While it's still fine dining, it's a less formal setting."
- French: "Reservations at Joel Robuchon are highly coveted, so it's a good idea to check on the date and time you want as far in advance as possible."
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: Joel Robuchon is fine dining at its best, with a menu of masterfully crafted dishes, unparalleled service and an elegant dining room.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Joel Robuchon is Las Vegas' most acclaimed fine dining destinations with elegant French cuisine and a sophisticated Art Deco ambiance.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Renown Chef Joel Robuchon's opulent namesake restaurant serves some of Las Vegas' finest French cuisine.
- Best for French Because: The opulent Joel Robuchon offers guests a one-of-a-kind dining experience featuring some of Las Vegas' best French cuisine.