Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of MGM Resorts International
Cuisine: European, French
Price Range: $$$$
Joel Robuchon offers lavish, award-winning French food that leaves diners talking about it long after the dessert is over. Created by Chef Joel Robuchon, the fixed menus showcase precise portions of... Read More
Joel Robuchon offers lavish, award-winning French food that leaves diners talking about it long after the dessert is over. Created by Chef Joel Robuchon, the fixed menus showcase precise portions of perfect French Nouvelle cuisine, using only the finest meats, seafood and produce available. The 16-course degustation menu is the star of the restaurant's offerings, but diners can choose from other fixed menus. The bread and dessert carts, as well as the wines, earn the highest marks for quality and taste. The restaurant's traditional French cuisine will enchant food enthusiasts, and the beautiful setting evokes the ambiance of Paris in the 1930s. A meal here is a multi-hour experience and a splurge that can easily cost four figures.
- French: "Make your reservations at Joel Robuchon as far in advance as possible. It can be hard to get a table at this exclusive, intimately sized restaurant."
- Restaurants on the Strip: "Food aficionados looking for Michelin rated restaurants in Las Vegas will be disappointed to learn the guide stopped covering Las Vegas and Los Angeles in 2009, but during the years they did list Las Vegas, Joel Robuchon was the city's only three star recipient."
- Fine Dining: "Fans of the acclaimed, late Chef Robuchon will find American outposts of his restaurants in only Las Vegas and New York (a third is scheduled for Miami). If you've been hoping to sample his cuisine, Las Vegas is your only option on the West Coast of the United States."
- Best Restaurants: "You'll also find another Joel Robuchon restaurant at MGM Grand, L'atelier de Joel Robuchon, which also serves the chef's stellar cuisine. While it's still fine dining, it's a less formal setting."
- Best for French Because: Joel Robuchon's fine French dishes are creative, beautiful and full of incredible flavors.
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: Joel Robuchon is fine dining at its best, with a menu of masterfully crafted dishes, unparalleled service and an elegant dining room.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Joel Robuchon is Las Vegas' most acclaimed fine dining destinations with elegant French cuisine and a sophisticated Art Deco ambiance.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Renown Chef Joel Robuchon's opulent namesake restaurant serves some of Las Vegas' finest French cuisine.