Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of MGM Resorts International
Cuisine: European, French
Price Range: $$$$
Joel Robuchon offers lavish, award-winning French food that leaves diners talking about it for a very long time after the dessert is over. Created by Chef Joel Robuchon, the fixed menus showcase... Read More
Joel Robuchon offers lavish, award-winning French food that leaves diners talking about it for a very long time after the dessert is over. Created by Chef Joel Robuchon, the fixed menus showcase precise portions of perfect French Nouvelle cuisine, using only the finest meats, seafood and produce available. The multi-course degustation menu is the star of the restaurant's offerings, but diners can chose from other menus as well. Signature dishes include La Langoustine, truffled langoustine ravioli with chopped cabbage, and Le Poulet Fermier, chicken and foie gras with Chateau Chalon, chestnut and black truffle. The bread and dessert carts, as well as the wines, earn the highest marks for quality and taste. The restaurant's traditional French cuisine will enchant food enthusiasts, and the beautiful setting evokes the ambiance of Paris in the 1930s.
- Best Restaurants: "ou'll also find another Joel Robuchon restaurant at MGM Grand, L'atelier de Joel Robuchon, which also serves the chef's stellar cuisine. While it's still fine dining, it's a less formal setting."
- Restaurants on the Strip: "Remarkably, the MGM Grand has not one but two restaurants by Joel Robuchon: the eponymous one and L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon, which offers a slightly more casual atmosphere and the award-winning chef's food."
- Fine Dining: "While the acclaimed Joel Robuchon was the recipient of three Michelin stars at one time, after 2009 the guide stopped covering Las Vegas (as well as Los Angeles)."
- French: "Reservations at Joel Robuchon are highly coveted, so it's a good idea to check on the date and time you want as far in advance as possible."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Renown Chef Joel Robuchon's opulent namesake restaurant serves some of Las Vegas' finest French cuisine.
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: Joel Robuchon's amazingly crafted French food and the luxurious atmosphere of the dining room create a unique dining experience.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: With its fine French food and luxurious decor, Joel Robuchon has rightly earned a place as one of Las Vegas' most acclaimed fine dining destinations.
- Best for French Because: The opulent Joel Robuchon offers guests a one-of-a-kind dining experience featuring some of Las Vegas' best French cuisine.