Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of MGM Resorts International
Joel Robuchon offers lavish, award-winning French food that leaves diners talking about it for a very long time after the dessert is over. Created by Chef Joel Robuchon, the fixed menus showcase... Read More
Joel Robuchon offers lavish, award-winning French food that leaves diners talking about it for a very long time after the dessert is over. Created by Chef Joel Robuchon, the fixed menus showcase precise portions of perfect French Nouvelle cuisine, using only the finest meats, seafood and produce available. The 18-course degustation menu is the star of the restaurant's offerings, but selections start from a 4-course fixed menu. The bread and dessert carts, as well as the wines, earn the highest marks for quality and taste. The restaurant's traditional French cuisine will enchant food enthusiasts, and the beautiful setting evokes the ambiance of Paris in the 1930s.
- Best Restaurants: "An evening at Joel Robuchon is designed to be a serene and rare epicurean experience and is best suited for diners who enjoy true fine dining."
- Restaurants on the Strip: "While the meal alone at Joel Robuchon is impressive enough, you'll also want to sample the opulent mignardises cart as well as the bread, cheese and tea carts."
- Fine Dining: "Joel Robuchon has two restaurants at the MGM Grand: his namesake and L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon, which offers a more casual atmosphere but still features the award-winning chef's food."
- French: "Joel Robuchon offers group dining for parties of seven or more, providing a truly memorable and sumptuous French fine dining experience in an intimate setting."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Joel Robuchon's fine French food earned it a Three Star Michelin rating, an recognition bestowed on no other Las Vegas restaurant.
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: Joel Robuchon's amazing, award-winning French food and sumptuous decor creates a one-of-a-kind dining experience.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: The fine French food and opulent Parisian-inspired decor at Joel Robuchon are unmatched in Las Vegas.
- Best for French Because: Joel Robuchon's award-winning French dishes have redefined fine dining in Las Vegas.