Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of MGM Resorts International
If you're looking for a dining experience you'll remember forever, Joel Robuchon should be on your list. This opulent and very expensive restaurant is a destination for many foodies. The restaurant... Read More
If you're looking for a dining experience you'll remember forever, Joel Robuchon should be on your list. This opulent and very expensive restaurant is a destination for many foodies. The restaurant features traditional French cuisine created for a discriminating palate, served in a setting reminiscent of Paris in the 1930s. Guests can enjoy a lavish reception area, elegant main dining room, garden-designed dining room and intimate bar. The tasting menus showcase precise portions of perfect French Nouvelle cuisine, using only the finest meats, seafood and produce available. Dishes like seared scallops in green curry with leeks, truffled langoustine ravioli with simmered green cabbage and frog leg fritter with red miso and Espelette pepper are just some of the mouth-watering dishes guests can expect.
- Restaurants on the Strip: "Remarkably, the MGM Grand has not one but two restaurants by Joel Robuchon: the eponymous one and L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon, which offers a slightly more casual atmosphere and the award-winning chef's food."
- Fine Dining: "While the acclaimed Joel Robuchon was the recipient of three Michelin stars at one time, after 2009 the guide stopped covering Las Vegas (as well as Los Angeles)."
- French: "Reservations at Joel Robuchon are highly coveted, so it's a good idea to check on the date and time you want as far in advance as possible."
- Best Restaurants: "An evening at Joel Robuchon is designed to be a serene and rare epicurean experience and is best suited for diners who enjoy true fine dining."
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: Joel Robuchon's amazingly crafted French food and the luxurious atmosphere of the dining room create a unique dining experience.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: With its fine French food and luxurious decor, Joel Robuchon has rightly earned a place as one of Las Vegas' most acclaimed fine dining destinations.
- Best for French Because: The opulent Joel Robuchon offers guests a one-of-a-kind dining experience featuring some of Las Vegas' best French cuisine.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Joel Robuchon's fine French food earned it a Three Star Michelin rating, a recognition bestowed on no other Las Vegas restaurant.