Explore Las Vegas
Las Vegas South Premium Outlets
Type: Outlet Malls
Located just south of Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas South Premium Outlets is home to 140 stores, including Adidas, Aeropostale, Ann Taylor, Brooks Brothers, Calvin Klein, DKNY, Guess, Hot Topic, Charlotte... Read More
Located just south of Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas South Premium Outlets is home to 140 stores, including Adidas, Aeropostale, Ann Taylor, Brooks Brothers, Calvin Klein, DKNY, Guess, Hot Topic, Charlotte Russe, Kenneth Cole, Michael Kors, Nike, Polo Ralph Lauren, Reebok, Timberland, Big Dogs, Tommy Hilfiger and True Religion. Shoppers can find savings both inside and outside of the renovated retail center, as several stores are only accessible from its outdoor promenade. Recent store openings include the Disney Store, Crocs, DC Shoes and Swarovski. Guests can save anywhere from 25 to 65 percent daily, making this a popular shopping destination with both tourists and locals alike.
- Best Shopping: "Military members can receive additional discounts with a valid ID at participating stores. Look for the red, white and blue star in the window of retailers offering military discounts."
- Outlet Malls: "If you're out for a day of shopping, you'll find another large shopping center not far from Las Vegas South Premium Outlets. Town Square Las Vegas is just north of the outlet mall and while it's not strictly outlet stores, shoppers will find plenty of retailers to browse."
- Shopping Centers: "For even bigger discounts at these outlet stores, check the mall's website before you visit to find out which shops are running the best promotions and sales."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: With generous name-brand discounts and a location just south of the Strip, Las Vegas South Premium Outlets is a sure bet for bargain shoppers.
- Best for Outlet Malls Because: Las Vegas South Premium Outlets is located close to the south end of the Strip and offers substantial discounts on well-known name brands.
- Best for Shopping Centers Because: Las Vegas South Premium Outlets is just minutes from the Strip and offers discounts on name-brand merchandise.