Explore Las Vegas
Magical Forest at Opportunity Village
Type: Family Friendly, Outdoor Activities - Winter
Every year, the non-profit Opportunity Village creates the Magical Forest for the holidays. This 30+ year tradition attracts a crowd with its bright lights and wonderful decorations. Children... Read More
Every year, the non-profit Opportunity Village creates the Magical Forest for the holidays. This 30+ year tradition attracts a crowd with its bright lights and wonderful decorations. Children especially love the elaborate lights and displays, but grown-ups will also find the experience delightful. In addition to walking through the forest, guests can take a ride on the Forest Express Train, a small train that traverses the grounds. Other fun attractions include the 50-foot Avalanche Slide, a carousel and an 8-hole mini golf course. Santa visits and photo opportunities are offered as well. Food trucks are onsite for all your noshing needs. All proceeds go toward Opportunity Village's programs and services, which benefit people with disabilities.
6300 W. Oakey Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89146
- November 25, 2022 to December 31, 2022 (Nov - Dec): Mon 5:30pm-9pm
- Event Dates and Times Vary
- $22 - $25; Child (0-3) Free
- Things to Do in December: "Be sure to bundle up, especially if you want to take a ride on the Forest Express Passenger Train. The night air gets extremely chilly when you're coasting down the tracks in the open-air cars."
- Best for Things to Do in December Because: The locally beloved Magical Forest at Opportunity Village offers a decoration-filled trail, a small train, food, drinks and a carnival-like atmosphere.
Find the 10Best nearby: