Explore Las Vegas
Americana Las Vegas
Cuisine: American, New American
Americana Las Vegas is located off the Strip, overlooking small Lake Jacqueline in the Desert Shores community. The serene ambiance feels worlds away from the Strip, although it's only about a... Read More
Americana Las Vegas is located off the Strip, overlooking small Lake Jacqueline in the Desert Shores community. The serene ambiance feels worlds away from the Strip, although it's only about a 20-minute drive. In addition to dinner, lunch and Sunday brunch menus, Americana also offers the Weekly Harvest menu featuring seasonal dishes. For dinner, start off your meal with something like oysters, charred octopus or pan-seared foie gras with apricot tartin, pistachio and ginger beer gastrique. Choose from entrees like the oven-roasted Alaskan halibut with potato cake, baby fennel and romesco sauce or one of the excellent steaks, rack of lamb or a truffled chicken. Don't forget dessert - it's a must for a dinner like this. Choose from sorbets, vanilla créme brulee, passion fruit tart or peanut butter chocolate bar.
- Romantic Dining: "Americana's lunch menu is almost as extensive as its dinner selections. It makes a lovely spot for a romantic mid-day stop, especially with its view of serene Lake Jacqueline."
- Fine Dining: "Americana serves a scrumptious Sunday brunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Guests can enjoy breakfast and lunch fare prepared traditionally or dishes with a bit of a twist, like the Italian Eggs Benedict made with prosciutto and bruschetta"
- Outdoor Dining: "During brunch on Sundays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., guests can enjoy bottomless mimosas or Bloody Marys--the perfect drinks to go along with an indulgent menu of brunch favorites."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: With a location off the Strip overlooking a small lake, Americana Las Vegas offers an intimate vibe and a menu of delicious dishes.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Americana Las Vegas offers guests a tranquil ambiance and finely crafted dishes that take inspiration from both American and European cuisine.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: With a delightful location overlooking a small lake and a menu full of upscale selections, Americana Las Vegas is one of the city's hidden gems.
Find the 10Best nearby: