Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Andiron is recognized as one of Downtown Summerlin's premier restaurants, and in this upscale new complex, that designation is impressive considering the number of eateries to choose from. The... Read More
Andiron is recognized as one of Downtown Summerlin's premier restaurants, and in this upscale new complex, that designation is impressive considering the number of eateries to choose from. The elegantly designed restaurant is both beautiful and comfortable, providing the perfect backdrop to the wonderful food. The menu features a wide selection of quality steaks in a variety of cuts: hanger, skirt steak, ribeye, NY strip, filet and cowboy ribeye, with a choice of Andiron's steak sauce, Béarnaise, green peppercorn or chimichurri. Other menu options include seafood, salmon and pork chops. Be sure to indulge in a few side dishes for the table. The crispy Brussels sprouts and Yukon Gold mashed potatoes are especially yummy, although it's hard to go wrong with any choice. A bar menu is also available and offers small plates like black truffle fries, crispy calamari and sliders.
- Best Restaurants for Fall: "If you're planning a party, Andiron offers a private dining room and a patio area for seated dining, the bar and lounge for a standing reception, or the entire venue for up to 175 seated guests."
- Steakhouses: "Even the bar menu includes a meaty selection, the Steak Frites Dinner, a ten ounce Spencer steak, corn break, a Caesar salad and fried."
- Off-the-Strip Finds: "One of Andiron's most popular menus is the Sunday brunch, served from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The restaurant is open only for dinner on other days of the week."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Fall Because: Andiron's delicious food, excellent service and crisp, clean design make it a great choice for upscale get-togethers.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Andiron's delectable steaks are considered to be among Las Vegas' tastiest cuts of beef.
- Best for Off-the-Strip Finds Because: Andiron quickly gained attention as one of Las Vegas' best new restaurants after its opening in Downtown Summerlin.