Explore Las Vegas
Echo & Rig Butcher and Steakhouse
Price Range: $$
Echo & Rig's distinctive design, which features a butcher shop on the first floor, elevates the traditional steakhouse experience. The décor's comfortable, slightly industrial style keeps the... Read More
Echo & Rig's distinctive design, which features a butcher shop on the first floor, elevates the traditional steakhouse experience. The décor's comfortable, slightly industrial style keeps the atmosphere casual and welcoming, and diners come dressed both casually and more formally. Serving lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, signature selections include the Spencer Steak, classic Rib-Eye, and the unusual Bavette (American Kobe beef), as well as a host of other cuts, including the rip-eye cap and trip-tip. All steaks are served with a selection of tasty sauces like a red wine demi, brandied mushroom, and horseradish cream. Beef isn't the only choice at Echo and Rig, which also offers lamb, chicken, and fish. Echo & Rig is open daily for dinner, for lunch during the week, and for brunch on Saturday and Sunday.
- Brunch: "Brunch wouldn't be complete without a mimosa or Bloody Mary, and Echo & Rig has "bottomless" versions of both. Bottomless mimosas are $16 and Bloody Marys are $22."
- Off-the-Strip Finds: "Echo & Rig recently branched out and opened a location in Sacramento, California, but the California location doesn't have a butcher shop like the one in Las Vegas."
- Steakhouses: "Echo & Rig serves a popular brunch on Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Gourmet sandwiches, breakfasts and an excellent short rib hash are just a few of the dishes offered."
- Best for Brunch Because: The upscale yet comfortable design at Echo and Rig set the stage for its menu of steaks and other finely crafted dishes.
- Best for Off-the-Strip Finds Because: Echo & Rig serves some of the best steaks in Las Vegas in a comfortable atmosphere that's suitable for any kind of get-together.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: With a selection of quality beef and a menu full of other delights, Echo & Rig stands out as one of Las Vegas' best steakhouses.