Explore Las Vegas
Price Range: $$
Honey Salt features a seasonally changing, farm-to-table-inspired menu that balances the realities of living in the desert with the amazing products regionally available for those willing to look a... Read More
Honey Salt features a seasonally changing, farm-to-table-inspired menu that balances the realities of living in the desert with the amazing products regionally available for those willing to look a little harder. Created by restaurateur Elizabeth Blau and chef Kim Canteenwall, the dishes here take comfort food to a new level. Must-tries for dinner include the farmhouse meatloaf, bacon-wrapped with caramelized onions, tomato jam, Brussels sprouts and mashed potatoes, or the buttermilk fried chicken with mac 'n cheese, coleslaw and hot sauce. For lunch, the humble hamburger gets elevated by tomato jam and butter pickles. The menu is complemented by a selection of hand-crafted cocktails, a diverse and approachable wine list and a great selection of beers, making Honey Salt a great off-Strip spot to catch up with family and friends.
- Best Restaurants for Fall: "If you're driving, you'll be happy to know there's plenty of free parking at Honey Salt. The shopping center where the restaurant is located has a large parking lot."
- Lunch: "Weekend brunch is served on Saturday and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., which is the only time you can order Pumpkin Spiced French Toast or other morning favorites like an egg white frittata, huevos rancheros or a breakfast sandwich."
- Homestyle: "Honey Salt's happy hour, called Sips & Savors, is a great way to start off any evening. From 3pm to 6pm, guests can enjoy a selection of premium beers, spirits and wines along with tasty small plates."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Fall Because: Honey Salt was an early pioneer of the farm-to-table concept in Las Vegas and consistently wins accolades for its upscale yet homey dishes.
- Best for Lunch Because: Honey Table is an upscale neighborhood bistro featuring elevated American comfort food.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Honey Salt is one of Las Vegas' most popular off-Strip restaurants and offers dishes the whole family can enjoy.