Explore Las Vegas
Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
Type: Art Museums, Museums
One of Las Vegas' premier cultural destinations, the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art features ever-changing exhibitions exposing both tourists and Las Vegas residents to incredible works and artists.... Read More
One of Las Vegas' premier cultural destinations, the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art features ever-changing exhibitions exposing both tourists and Las Vegas residents to incredible works and artists. Past exhibitions included collections of Picasso, Faberge, Warhol, and Lichtenstein. Past shows have also displayed exceptional pieces from Las Vegas collectors as well as Japanese art. This small gallery may be compact, but exhibits are carefully curated to bring in well-known artists and unusual collections. Exhibits rotate frequently, so it's a must to check ahead on the website to see what's currently on display. Purchasing tickets in advance is a good idea, and opening times may change due to private functions.
Hours:Due to COVID-19, please check with the attraction for the most recent updates to their opening hours.
- Adult $16; Senior (65+) $13; Student $13; Military $13; Child (1-5) Free
- Museums: "Through October 10, 2021, the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art is displaying works inspired by the world of boxing in the exhibition "Leather Throwers." Items on display include pieces from Jean-Michel Basquiat and Andy Warhol, as well as Las Vegas-specific artifacts."
- Romantic Things to Do: "The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art is a small space, and buying tickets ahead of time is strongly recommended. Discounts are available for military, students, seniors over 65, and Nevada residents; ID is required."
- Best for Museums Because: The Bellagio Gallery of Fine art features rotating exhibitions that feature leading names and thought-provoking collections.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Exploring the collection at the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Arts is a romantic way to spend quality time together.