Explore Las Vegas
Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
Type: Art Museums, Museums
One of Las Vegas' premier art collections, the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art features ever-changing exhibitions to give both tourists and Las Vegas residents the opportunity to see incredible works and... Read More
One of Las Vegas' premier art collections, the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art features ever-changing exhibitions to give both tourists and Las Vegas residents the opportunity to see incredible works and artists. Displays rotate throughout the year and in the past have featured Impressionists, Andy Warhol, Lichtenstein, Faberge Eggs, Japanese art and Pablo Picasso. Year-long exhibits rotate in each year; check the website for information about the current artists on display. From November 2020 to February 2021, a collection of art work on loan from local collectors is on display. Look for work by Picasso, Diane Arbus, George Condo and Takashi Murakami, among others.
- Daily 11am-6pm
- Adult $16; Senior (65+) $13; Student $13; Military $13; Child (1-5) Free
- Romantic Things to Do: "The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art is a small space, and buying tickets ahead of time is strongly recommended. Discounts are available for military, students, seniors over 65, and Nevada residents; ID is required."
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Exploring the collection at the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Arts is a romantic way to spend quality time together.
- Museums: "Be sure to check out 'Art & Wine: A Perfect Pairing.' Happening on the second Wednesday of each month, the event pairs wines from Bellagio's cellar with artwork featured in the gallery."
- Best for Museums Because: Bringing some culture to the Strip, the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art showcases some of the most celebrated works of art ever created.