Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of The Venetian Las Vegas
Photo courtesy of Erik Kabik
Gondola Rides at The Venetian
Type: Attractions, Outdoor Activities, Relaxing, Romantic, Sightseeing, Tours and Excursions
Old Venice has been miniaturized at the Venetian's Grand Canal Shoppes, complete with authentic Venetian gondolas and singing gondoliers. Private two-person gondolas are available, or you can share... Read More
Old Venice has been miniaturized at the Venetian's Grand Canal Shoppes, complete with authentic Venetian gondolas and singing gondoliers. Private two-person gondolas are available, or you can share with another two people for the short ride through the Shoppes. It's not Italy, but it's a fun break from shopping or gambling, and the gondoliers are talented singers. If the weather's nice, outdoor gondola rides are available from 11 a.m.-10 p.m., offering guests incredible views of the resort's striking architecture and the Las Vegas Strip. Although a professional photographer will also be on hand to snap a few quick photos of you before your voyage, you'll undoubtedly want to take a few pictures of your own.
- Indoor Rides: Sun-Thu 10am-11pm; Fri-Sat 10am-Midnight
- Outdoor Rides: Sun-Thu 5pm-10:45pm; Fri-Sat 5pm-11:45pm
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Single Ticket in 4-Person Gondola Adult $29 - $39
Private 2-Passenger Gondola $116 - $156
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Weather can affect the availability of outdoor gondola rides, so be prepared to switch to an indoor ride in inclement or chilly conditions. Don't worry--you'll still get serenaded by your gondolier."
- Romantic Things to Do: "If you're wondering how to become a gondolier, you're in luck--Gondola University will tell you everything you need to know. Up to nine participants a day learn how to pilot a gondola and in addition to instructions, they get a gondola hat, t-shirt and photo."