Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of The Venetian Las Vegas
Photo courtesy of Erik Kabik
Gondola Rides at The Venetian
Type: Attractions, Outdoor Activities, Relaxing, Romantic, Sightseeing, Tours and Excursions
If you can't make it to Italy for a romantic gondola ride in Venice, the gondola rides at The Venetian are the next best thing. Couples float through the vibrant Venetian streetscape of the Grand... Read More
If you can't make it to Italy for a romantic gondola ride in Venice, the gondola rides at The Venetian are the next best thing. Couples float through the vibrant Venetian streetscape of the Grand Canal Shoppes in an authentic Venetian gondola as a talented singing gondolier sets the mood for romance, crooning romantic Italian songs like "That's Amore!" Private two-person gondolas are available, or couples can make it a double date and book a four-person gondola. A professional photographer will also be on hand to snap a few quick photos before your voyage, although couples are encouraged to bring their own cameras along as well. If the weather's nice, outdoor gondola rides are available from 11 a.m.-10 p.m., offering guests incredible views of the resort's striking architecture and the Las Vegas Strip.
- Sun-Thu: 10am-11pm
- Fri-Sat: 10am-Midnight
- Single Ticket in 4-Person Gondola Adult $18.95
Private 2-Passenger Gondola $75.80
- Romantic Things to Do: "Before or after your gondola ride, be sure to explore the Grand Canal Shoppes. You'll find plenty of shops and restaurants to explore with your date."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "The gondola rides are fun and are only about 15 minutes long, so it's easy to combine a ride with dinner or shopping at the Venetian."
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: The authentic gondolas and singing gondoliers bring a bit of authentic Venetian romance to Las Vegas.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Floating through the Italian-inspired, fancifully designed Grand Canal Shoppes is fun and even romantic.