Explore Las Vegas
Type: Attractions, Family Friendly, Great Views
Taking a ride on the world's tallest observation wheel, the 550-foot-tall High Roller is a fun activity for all ages. Jaw-dropping views of the Strip and city open up as you slowly move toward the... Read More
Taking a ride on the world's tallest observation wheel, the 550-foot-tall High Roller is a fun activity for all ages. Jaw-dropping views of the Strip and city open up as you slowly move toward the highest point of the ride and then slowly descend back down. The round design of the attraction's sleek pods provides a full 360 degrees of visibility. Beverages are available for sale before you board, and the pods are air-conditioned so everyone will stay comfortable for the 30-minute ride, even during summer. A recorded narration offers some tidbits of information about Southern Nevada to give you context to the panoramic view in front of you. Before or after your ride, take some time to explore the area around the High Roller, the Linq's Promenade, which is an open-air pedestrian district filled with shops, restaurants and activities.
- Mon-Thu: 4pm-Midnight
- Fri-Sun: Noon-Midnight
- High Roller Adult $23.50 - $34.75; Child $8.50 - $17.50
Happy Half Hour 21+ $60
- Best Attractions & Activities: "For the best view from the High Roller, take your ride at sunset. Not only will you get to see the lights coming on along the Strip, but you'll also get an amazing view of the setting sun."
- Things to Do with Kids: "The area around the High Roller, the Linq Promenade, has a good selection of kid-friendly restaurants. Other family-appropriate attractions are also nearby, like the Flamingo Wildlife Habitat and the Venetian's Grand Canal Shoppes."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The view of Las Vegas from one of the High Roller's pods is unmatched, and the slow-moving ride is an experience in itself.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: A ride on the world's highest observation wheel, the High Roller, is a memorable experience with an incredible view.