Explore Las Vegas
Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas
Type: Bar, Live Music, Venue
Brooklyn Bowl is a concert venue, a bowling alley and a restaurant, but that simple description doesn't do it justice. The bowling lanes (which feature large, comfortable sofas) are adjacent to the... Read More
Brooklyn Bowl is a concert venue, a bowling alley and a restaurant, but that simple description doesn't do it justice. The bowling lanes (which feature large, comfortable sofas) are adjacent to the venue so you can bowl and listen to live music at the same time. A wide variety of acts play here and many shows are open to those under 21; the venue in general is open to under 21 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Food and beverage service is available, with food from Blue Ribbon, best known for their signature chicken. Some performances are free, and many are low cost, making Brooklyn Bowl one of the more affordable ways to see live music on the Strip. Brooklyn Bowl is located conveniently in The LINQ's open air district, a pedestrian-friendly area filled with restaurants and shops that's also home to The High Roller observation wheel.
The Linq Promenade
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Under 21 Clubs: "Be sure to check ahead for the hours on the day you'd like to stop in. Sometimes the venue is closed to the public for private events."
- Live Music on the Strip: "Brooklyn Bowl has two Happy Hours daily, one from 5 to 7 p.m. and one from 11 p.m. to close. Look for half-priced appetizers, beer wine and cocktails."
- Best for Under 21 Clubs Because: Brooklyn Bowl brings together food, music and bowling, a great combination for a fun outing.
- Best for Live Music on the Strip Because: Brooklyn Bowl brings music and bowling together, plus offers reasonably priced tickets for performances.
- Live Music: "Concerts at Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas are standing room only unless guests reserve a bowling lane for the show. Then concert goers have reserved seating at their lane."
- Best for Live Music Because: Featuring live concerts, 32 lanes of bowling and food by Blue Ribbon, Brooklyn Bowl offers Vegas concert goers an experience unlike any other.
Find the 10Best nearby: