Explore Las Vegas
Drai's Beachclub & Nightclub
Type: Dance Club
Drai's Beachclub • Nightclub operates as two venues in one and offers panoramic partying on The Cromwell's rooftop. Located 11 stories above Las Vegas Boulevard on the roof of the new boutique... Read More
Drai's Beachclub • Nightclub operates as two venues in one and offers panoramic partying on The Cromwell's rooftop. Located 11 stories above Las Vegas Boulevard on the roof of the new boutique resort, The Cromwell, Drai's Beachclub • Nightclub takes the Vegas nightlife experience to new heights. The 25,000-square-foot nightclub is spread out over two levels and features such amenities as LED state-of-the-art 6mm screens, a towering 80-sided LED disco ball, two VIP bathrooms and six dedicated elevators so guests don't have to wait long to dance the night away. As for the music, there's sure to be something for everyone, with open format, electronic and hip-hop nights.
- Nightclub: Thu-Sun 10:30pm-4am
- Beachclub: Fri-Sun 11am-6pm
- Swim Night: Thu 10:30pm-3am
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Cover Charge Depends on Gender
- Dance Clubs on the Strip: "During pool season, Drai's Beachclub is open during the day on weekends from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Cabanas and bungalows are available, plus food service and two bars."
- Rooftop Bars: "Drai's is a nightclub, so a dress code is enforced. Fashionable nightclub attire is required and no athletic gear, shorts, cut-offs or hats are allowed."
- Dance Clubs: "During pool season, Drai's offers a swim night so you can enjoy the pool and music under the stars. During the 2019 season, Swim Night was Thursday from 10:30 p.m. to 3 a.m."
- Best for Dance Clubs on the Strip Because: With a prime rooftop location and a party vibe that never stops, Drai's Beachclub & Nightclub will keep you dancing all day and night.
- Best for Rooftop Bars Because: Drai's roof-top location overlooks the Strip and includes not only a DJ, but also a pool.
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: Drai's rooftop location gives guests an excellent view of the Strip to go along with the music.