Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
House of Blues
Type: Comedy Club, Live Entertainment, Live Music, Venue
The famed House of Blues frequently has shows for all ages or 18+, providing an amazing opportunity for everyone to rock out Vegas-style. The venue itself is interesting to see, with a design meant to... Read More
The famed House of Blues frequently has shows for all ages or 18+, providing an amazing opportunity for everyone to rock out Vegas-style. The venue itself is interesting to see, with a design meant to imitate the Southern juke joints of bygone days. It boasts a spectacular open-air balcony and over 300 pieces of folk art, making this one funky place to move to the beat of your favorite bands, whether you're 18 or 88. Fantastic prices are an added bonus. Check out the venue's schedule online to see what's playing when you're in town. The famous House of Blues Gospel Brunch on Sundays at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. is also an all-ages event and includes several food stations as well as rousing gospel.
- Restaurant: Daily 7am-Midnight
- Events - Hours Vary
- Cover Charge Depends on Entertainment Call for Details
- Under 21 Clubs: "Musical acts in the restaurant usually come on stage at 8 or 9 p.m. in the evenings. The HOB website has a full line-up of acts in the restaurant and venue."
- Live Music on the Strip: "The newest addition to HOB is B Side, a gastropub concept featuring an innovative menu of food and drink, plus live performances in a small, lounge-like space."
- Live Music: "Be sure to wear close-toed shoes if you have general admission tickets--the area in front of the stage can get crowded, and you don't want someone stepping on your exposed toes!"
- Best for Live Music Because: House of Blues provides an intimate setting for guests to see their favorite music and comedy acts in--including Carlos Santana.