Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
House of Blues
Type: Comedy Club, Live Entertainment, Live Music, Venue
Featuring state-of-the-art sound and lighting technology in a one-of-a-kind custom-designed environment designed to bring fans and artists together, the House of Blues inside Mandalay Bay is one of... Read More
Featuring state-of-the-art sound and lighting technology in a one-of-a-kind custom-designed environment designed to bring fans and artists together, the House of Blues inside Mandalay Bay is one of the country's preeminent live music venues. Regular appearances from Carlos Santana are just one reason to check out HOB's music schedule. True to its Southern theme, the House of Blues' decor feels like you've stepped into a Vegas version of New Orleans. The stage and music hall are at the center of HOB, with the area directly in front of the stage typically being standing-room-only. In addition to musical acts, the House of Blues also hosts popular comedians.
- Restaurant: Daily 7am-Midnight
- Events - Hours Vary
- Cover Charge Depends on Entertainment Call for Details
- Live Music on the Strip: "One of HOB's most popular regular events is the Sunday Gospel Brunch. Every Sunday, guests can fill up at a Southern-style brunch buffet before a soulful performance of authentic Gospel music."
- Under 21 Clubs: "Musical acts in the restaurant usually come on stage at 8 or 9 p.m. in the evenings. The HOB website has a full line-up of acts in the restaurant and venue."
- Live Music: "Be sure to wear close-toed shoes if you have general admission tickets--the area in front of the stage can get crowded, and you don't want someone stepping on your exposed toes!"
- Best for Live Music Because: House of Blues provides an intimate setting for guests to see their favorite music and comedy acts in--including Carlos Santana.