Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Marquee Las Vegas Nightclub
Photo courtesy of Al Powers
This David Rockwell-designed venue features seven different bars and three rooms--the Main Room, the Boom Box and the Library--each with a distinct musical experience. Marquee's Main Room features a... Read More
This David Rockwell-designed venue features seven different bars and three rooms--the Main Room, the Boom Box and the Library--each with a distinct musical experience. Marquee's Main Room features a state-of-the-art sound and visual system with a 40-foot LED DJ booth and projection stage in conjunction with 32,000 subwoofers and full-range speakers. Overlooking the main floor is the intimate, lounge-style Library room, which is home to a fireplace, billiards table and vintage books. On the lower level of the nightclub is the Boom Box room, featuring gorgeous views of the Strip and a separate DJ and sound system, affording patrons a selection in the music and venue they wish to enjoy.
3708 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Nightclub: Mon, Fri-Sat 10:30pm-5am
- Dayclub: Daily 11am-6pm
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Cover Charge Depends on Day; Cover Charge Depends on Gender; Call for Details
- Dance Clubs on the Strip: "If you need a break from the main floor, you can visit one of the other two rooms at Marquee to get a different experience. The Library Room even has a billiards table."
- Best Nightlife: "Be sure to sample some of the specialty cocktails only served in the Library, which can be a great space to escape to when the rest of the club is packed."