Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Type: Bar, Hotel Bar
Located on the 23rd floor of the exclusive Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas, SkyBar is a sleek and sophisticated nightlife venue with an unequaled view. Guests can savor the stunning Strip views courtesy of... Read More
Located on the 23rd floor of the exclusive Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas, SkyBar is a sleek and sophisticated nightlife venue with an unequaled view. Guests can savor the stunning Strip views courtesy of the bar's floor-to-ceiling windows while imbibing one of its expertly crafted cocktails. In addition to a menu of creative alcoholic concoctions, the bar offers a variety of fine wines and delicious light bites, making it the perfect place to kick back and relax before or after dinner. Try one of the many specialty drinks on the menu, all created with fresh and innovative ingredients with top shelf spirits.
- Best Nightlife: "SkyBar was previously known as the Mandarin Bar, when the hotel was the Mandarin Oriental. The property became a Waldorf Astoria in August of 2018."
- Bars: "The Eclectic Bites menu is available Sunday through Thursday from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. and on Friday and Saturdays from 5 p.m. to midnight."
- Bars on the Strip: "If you're serious about your cocktail preparation, you might want to check out the "Mixologist in the Making" classes. Check the schedule to find out dates and the featured alcohol for each month."
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: The intimate space at the SkyBar overlooks the Las Vegas Strip and serves delicious cocktails.
- Best for Bars Because: SkyBar's view of the Las Vegas Strip is incredible, and its drinks are sure to impress.
- Best for Bars on the Strip Because: SkyBar's sophisticated nightlife experience includes creative cocktails and striking views of the Las Vegas Strip.