Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Type: Bar, Hotel Bar
Located on the 23rd floor of the non-gaming Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas, SkyBar is one of the city's sleekest and most sophisticated nightlife venues. Guests can drink up the stunning Strip views... Read More
Located on the 23rd floor of the non-gaming Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas, SkyBar is one of the city's sleekest and most sophisticated nightlife venues. Guests can drink up the stunning Strip views courtesy of the bar's floor-to-ceiling windows while imbibing one of its expertly crafted cocktails. In addition to a menu of creative alcoholic concoctions, the bar offers a variety of fine wines and delicious light bites, making it the perfect place to kick back and relax before or after dinner. Be sure to try one of their creative cocktails, like the Sinatra, with Jack Daniels Sinatra Select, Amaro Nonino, lemon juice and mesquite honey.
- Bars on the Strip: "SkyBar's calls its selection of specialty tastings Luxurious Experiences, and the spirits they serve live up to that description with flights of Whistle Pig or Macallan Whiskey, Clase Azul Tequila and Remy Martin."
- Best Nightlife: "SkyBar was previously known as the Mandarin Bar, when the hotel was the Mandarin Oriental. The property became a Waldorf Astoria in August of 2018."
- Bars: "The Eclectic Bites menu is available Sunday through Thursday from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. and on Friday and Saturdays from 5 p.m. to midnight."
- Best for Bars on the Strip Because: SkyBar's incredible views of the Las Vegas Strip are the perfect backdrop for a sophisticated evening with elegant cocktails.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: The intimate space at the SkyBar overlooks the Las Vegas Strip and serves delicious cocktails.
- Best for Bars Because: SkyBar's view of the Las Vegas Strip is incredible, and its drinks are sure to impress.