Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Located on the 64th floor of the Delano, Skyfall's spectacular views of Las Vegas will captivate you while you sip on one of their innovative cocktails. A warm, inviting decor offers plentiful... Read More
Located on the 64th floor of the Delano, Skyfall's spectacular views of Las Vegas will captivate you while you sip on one of their innovative cocktails. A warm, inviting decor offers plentiful seating, and the expertly crafted drinks are sure to please (they'll understand if you like your martini shaken, not stirred--yes, there's a slight Bond theme). The lounge evolves throughout the night, beginning the evening as a more relaxed space and getting its nightclub on later in the evening when the DJ starts the music. Inside and outdoor areas are available, and the upscale restaurant, Rivea, is just next door. But while the drinks and music are certainly worth coming to Skyfall for, it may be the terrific view that keeps you around.
- Rooftop Bars: "The views of the city are unparalleled at Skyfall no matter if you're sitting inside or on the patio, but if you'd like to enjoy the patio's open-air view when it's chillier outside, don't worry--they have heaters to keep you comfortable."
- Best Nightlife: "No cover is charged and reservations are not required at Skyfall. You can reserve a VIP table with bottle service in the lounge or on the outdoor patio if you'd like."
- Bars on the Strip: "Seeing the sunset from Skyfall is especially memorable, and during the bar's Sunset Hour from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. you can enjoy deals on specialty cocktails, beer, wine and small plates."
- Best for Rooftop Bars Because: Skyfall's 64th-floor view gives guests a jaw-dropping view of Las Vegas along with a memorable drink menu of well-crafted cocktails.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Offering a panoramic view of the Strip and a menu full of sophisticated cocktails, Skyfall is a place for a classy evening.
- Best for Bars on the Strip Because: The incredible view and sophisticated atmosphere at Bond make it one of Las Vegas' most memorable bars.