Explore Las Vegas
Located on the 64th floor of the Delano, Skyfall's spectacular views of Las Vegas will captivate you while you sip on one of their innovative cocktails. A warm, inviting decor offers plentiful... Read More
Located on the 64th floor of the Delano, Skyfall's spectacular views of Las Vegas will captivate you while you sip on one of their innovative cocktails. A warm, inviting decor offers plentiful seating, and the expertly crafted drinks are sure to please (they'll understand if you like your martini shaken, not stirred - yes, there's a slight Bond theme). The lounge evolves throughout the night, beginning the evening as a more relaxed space and getting its nightclub on later in the evening when the DJ starts the music. Inside and outdoor areas are available, and the upscale restaurant, Rivea, is just next door. But while the drinks and music are certainly worth coming to Skyfall for, it may be the terrific view that keeps you around.
- Rooftop Bars: "The views from Skyfall are incredible no matter if you're inside or outside, but there's something special about the open-air view from the patio. Heaters or misters, whichever is appropriate, are available to help keep you warm or cooled off while you enjoy the view."
- Best Nightlife: "DJ's are on hand to entertain the crowd at Skyfall on Thursdays from 8:30 p.m. to midnight and on Friday and Saturdays from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m."
- Bars on the Strip: "Noted chef Alain Ducasse has a restaurant next to Skyfall, Rivea, which serves cuisine with French and Italian influences. It also has a wonderful view of Las Vegas."
- Best for Rooftop Bars Because: The panoramic views from Skyfall are incredible, and they offer a memorable drink menu to complement the setting.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Skyfall offers guests a sophisticated setting, top-shelf cocktails and incredible view of Las Vegas.
- Best for Bars on the Strip Because: Skyfall's panoramic view is spectacular, and its drink menu offers creative and classic cocktails.