Explore Las Vegas
Type: Bar, Hotel Bar
Not surprisingly, one of the city's most striking bars is found in one of the city's most talked-about resorts. Conceived by renowned design and architecture firm the Rockwell Group, The Chandelier is... Read More
Not surprisingly, one of the city's most striking bars is found in one of the city's most talked-about resorts. Conceived by renowned design and architecture firm the Rockwell Group, The Chandelier is an architectural wonder that combines more than 2 million crystal beads (the largest quantity of beads used in one installation in North America), three luxurious bars and exclusive music all within one three-story space inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. Each floor houses its own unique bar experience where guests can enjoy interactive light shows along with their signature cocktails. The bottom floor offers a high-energy atmosphere that merges seamlessly with the surrounding casino, while the heart of The Chandelier provides a more swanky and sophisticated experience, and the top of The Chandelier gives guests a view of all that's going on below.
- Best Nightlife: "The We're All Mad Here cocktail, served on the Chandelier's middle level, is one of its most well-known beverages. This tasty gin drink changes colors while being mixed and comes with an edible tag that makes your tongue tingle."
- Bars: "The cocktail menus at The Chandelier are different for each level, but no matter what level you're on, the expertly mixed drinks are all dangerously tasty."
- Bars on the Strip: "Each level has different hours; the top level is open from 11 a.m. to 4 a.m., the middle from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m., and the bottom level is open 24/7."
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: For a truly unique nightlife experience, it's hard to beat having a drink inside one of The Chandelier's three levels.
- Best for Bars Because: The Chandelier offers guests the unique opportunity to enjoy cocktails inside a massive chandelier.
- Best for Bars on the Strip Because: The enchanted atmosphere inside The Chandelier pairs well with its finely crafted cocktails.