Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Not surprisingly, one of the city's most striking bars is found in one of the city's most talked about resorts. Conceived by renowned design and architecture firm the Rockwell Group, The Chandelier is... Read More
Not surprisingly, one of the city's most striking bars is found in one of the city's most talked about resorts. Conceived by renowned design and architecture firm the Rockwell Group, The Chandelier is an architectural wonder that combines more than 2 million crystal beads (the largest quantity of beads used in one installation in North America), three luxurious bars and exclusive music all within one three-story space inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. Each floor houses its own unique bar experience where guests can enjoy interactive light shows along with their signature cocktails. The bottom floor offers a high-energy atmosphere that merges seamlessly with the surrounding casino floor; the heart of The Chandelier offers a more swank and sophisticated experience; and the top of The Chandelier offers a lively environment complete with festive concoctions overlooking the casino below.
- Bars: "Each level of The Chndelier has different hours: Level One of the Chandelier is open 24 hours, Level 1.5 from 6 p.m. to 4 a.m. and Level Two from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m."
- Bars on the Strip: "One of the Chandelier's most popular and talked-about drinks is the Fire-Breathing Dragon, served on the second level. Bacardin Dragon Berry Rum, lemongrass, raspberry, Thai chile, Red Bull Orange Edition and raspberries charged with liquid nitrogen."
- Hotel Bars: "If you want to experience each level of The Chandelier, one approach is to start at the top and work your way down; the bottom level is open 24/7."
- Best for Bars Because: The Chandelier's incredible, mesmerizing design is an unforgettable backdrop for its three bars.
- Best for Bars on the Strip Because: The Chandelier's unique design and well-crafted cocktails make it one of the Strip's most memorable bars.
- Best for Hotel Bars Because: The Chandelier isn't just a bar, it's a three-story mixology experience.