Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Peppermill
The Fireside Lounge at the Peppermill
Type: Bar, Lounge
If you'd like a taste of the mythical "Old Vegas," you'll enjoy the comfy, retro feel of the Fireside Lounge. This bar has been around for decades and delivers a piece of Las Vegas' past--which is one... Read More
If you'd like a taste of the mythical "Old Vegas," you'll enjoy the comfy, retro feel of the Fireside Lounge. This bar has been around for decades and delivers a piece of Las Vegas' past--which is one of the reasons it's been popular with movie makers. Sink into a cozy booth and nurse a mai tai or other nostalgic beverage served to you by a waitress in a 70s-style dress slit to mid-thigh. Mirrors lining the walls reflect the glow of the bubbling fire pit in a setting that's popular with couples. Performances from Vegas legends are replayed on flat-screens dotted around the room, enhancing the yesteryear ambiance. Consistently voted one of the best date spots in Vegas, this lounge's atmosphere is both nostalgic and sexy.
- Bars on the Strip: "The Peppermill also has a 24/7 restaurant that's just as retro Vegas as the bar, serving generous portions of comfort foods like hamburgers, 24-hour breakfast and diet-busting desserts."
- Lounges: "The Peppermill also has a 24/7 restaurant with a large menu that includes an incredible variety of dishes, from its popular breakfast plates and burgers to Italian dishes and steaks."
- Bars: "Happy Hour at the Fireside is every day from 3p.m. to 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. and features half off well drinks, house wines and domestic beers, plus an selection of specialty drinks all under $6."
- Best for Bars on the Strip Because: Old Las Vegas is alive and well at The Fireside, with its retro decor and classic drinks.
- Best for Lounges Because: Very few Las Vegas lounges have the classic Old Vegas cachet found at Fireside.
- Best for Bars Because: The Fireside's classic Old Vegas design and strong drinks remain popular.