Explore Las Vegas
The Fireside Lounge at the Peppermill
Type: Bar, Lounge
If you're bored with Sin City's ultra trendy lounges and bars, you'll enjoy the comfy, retro feel of the Fireside Lounge. Sink into a cozy booth and nurse a mai tai or other nostalgic beverage.... Read More
If you're bored with Sin City's ultra trendy lounges and bars, you'll enjoy the comfy, retro feel of the Fireside Lounge. Sink into a cozy booth and nurse a mai tai or other nostalgic beverage. Mirrors lining the walls reflect the glow of the bubbling fire pit, sure to inspire romance. Performances from Vegas legends are replayed on flat-screens dotted around the room, enhancing the yesteryear ambiance. Consistently voted one of the best date spots in Vegas, this lounge spares no expense in setting the mood for you and your honey. This classic Vegas lounge has been featured in films like "Showgirls" and "Casino," and one look at its purple and neon decor will tell you why--it's about as pure Vegas as it gets.
- Lounges: "Stop in for Happy Hour at the Fireside every day from 3 to 6 p.m. to enjoy discounts on well drinks, select beers and house wine."
- Bars: "One of the Fireside's best-known drinks is its Bloody Mary, which is still made from scratch--although the drink menu is full of other classic choices, like the Scorpion, Blue Hawaiian, Strawberry Daiquiri or Tequila Sunrise."
- Bars on the Strip: "The Peppermill also has a 24/7 restaurant that's just as retro Vegas as the bar, serving generous portions of comfort foods like hamburgers, 24-hour breakfast and diet-busting desserts."
- Best for Lounges Because: The Fireside Lounge keeps the spirit of Old Vegas alive and well, with a retro design and classic drinks.
- Best for Bars Because: The Fireside has retained its classic Old Vegas vibe, complete with neon décor and very strong drinks.
- Best for Bars on the Strip Because: Old Las Vegas is alive and well at The Fireside, with its retro decor and classic drinks.