Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Peppermill
If you're bored with Sin City's ultra trendy lounges and bars, you'll enjoy the comfy, retro feel of the Fireside Lounge. Sink into a cozy booth and nurse a mai tai or other nostalgic beverage.... Read More
If you're bored with Sin City's ultra trendy lounges and bars, you'll enjoy the comfy, retro feel of the Fireside Lounge. Sink into a cozy booth and nurse a mai tai or other nostalgic beverage. Mirrors lining the walls reflect the glow of the bubbling fire pit, sure to inspire romance. Performances from Vegas legends are replayed on flat-screens dotted around the room, enhancing the yesteryear ambiance. Consistently voted one of the best date spots in Vegas, this lounge spares no expense in setting the mood for you and your honey. This classic Vegas lounge has been featured in films like Showgirls and Casino, and one look at its purple and neon decor will tell you why--it's about as pure Vegas as it gets.
- Lounges: "The Peppermill also has a 24/7 restaurant with a large menu that includes an incredible variety of dishes, from its popular breakfast plates and burgers to Italian dishes and steaks."
- Bars: "Happy Hour at the Fireside is every day from 3p.m. to 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. and features half off well drinks, house wines and domestic beers, plus an selection of specialty drinks all under $6."
- Bars on the Strip: "The Fireside Lounge at the Peppermill is the perfect place for anyone who loves dangerously tasty drinks that come with umbrellas and garnishes, like the Blue Hawaiian, Scorpion or Tequila Sunrise."
- Best for Lounges Because: Very few Las Vegas lounges have the classic Old Vegas cachet found at Fireside.
- Best for Bars Because: The Fireside's classic Old Vegas design and strong drinks remain popular.
- Best for Bars on the Strip Because: The Fireside offers a classic Las Vegas bar experience from its ambiance to its strong drinks.