Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Cuisine: European, French
The pretty exterior of Bardot Brasserie will entice you to come in, and the menu will give you so many wonderful sounding options that it might be difficult to choose a dish. This Parisian cafe's... Read More
The pretty exterior of Bardot Brasserie will entice you to come in, and the menu will give you so many wonderful sounding options that it might be difficult to choose a dish. This Parisian cafe's dinner and weekend brunch offerings include selections like the Burgundian Escargot wrapped in puff pastry shells, French onion soup with Perigord truffle and steak frites in four varieties: filet, grass-fed flat iron, grass-fed NY Strip and double-cut rib eye. A raw bar features crab, Maine lobster, oysters, jumbo shrimp cocktail and caviar. An extensive wine, beer and cocktail menu ensures that guests will have an appropriate beverage for their memorable meal.
- Brunch: "Be sure to try the Bloody Mary, created with a mix crafted by Diane Mina, Chef Michael Mina's wife. The mix is an artisanal blend of organic heirloom tomatoes, herbs and spices."
- Restaurants on the Strip: "The Everlasting Rosé Brunch happens on Saturday and Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and features tempting choices like the Nutella Sticky Bun, Croissant Benedicts and a $25 everlasting rosé."
- French: "Happy Hour happens daily from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. in Bardot's bar area. The menu includes drinks like Green Chartreuse, and the food menu offers a small selection of dishes like oysters, salmon tartare, a Franco-Cubano sandwich or Le Steakburger, made with a prime rib patty."
- Best for Brunch Because: Bardot Brasserie's Parisian style lends itself easily to weekend brunch, with sumptuous dishes and an extensive drink list.
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: The eye-catching, retro Parisian decor at Bardot Brasserie provides the perfect backdrop for their menu of French bistro dishes.
- Best for French Because: The enchanting interior design and French bistro food at Bardot Brasserie offer guests a dining experience they'll remember.