Explore Las Vegas
Cuisine: European, French
The pretty exterior of Bardot Brasserie will entice you to come in, and the menu will give you so many delicious reasons to stay. Michael Mina is the mind behind this acclaimed restaurant at Aria,... Read More
The pretty exterior of Bardot Brasserie will entice you to come in, and the menu will give you so many delicious reasons to stay. Michael Mina is the mind behind this acclaimed restaurant at Aria, where a diner could easily forget she was in Las Vegas instead of France. This Parisian cafe serves dinner and weekend brunch. Offerings include starters like the Escargot de Bourgogne, steak tartare, fine cheeses and a raw bar. Look for dishes like steak frites au poivre, phyllo-crusted diver scallops, grilled lamb chops and trout amandine for dinner entrees. An extensive wine, beer and cocktail menu ensures that guests have an appropriate beverage for their memorable meal.
- Romantic Dining: "Don't forget to order dessert to finish off your romantic meal. Since Bardot Brasserie is French, look for delicious treats like bourbon-vanilla creme brulee or pear tarte tatin."
- French: "Among the amazing array of dishes, table-side service of Beef Wellington and Baked Alaska is offered. If you're looking for a way to impress a date, this is it!"
- Brunch: "Be sure to try the Bloody Mary, created with a mix crafted by Diane Mina, Chef Michael Mina's wife. The mix is an artisanal blend of organic heirloom tomatoes, herbs and spices."
- Restaurants on the Strip: "The Everlasting Rosé Brunch happens on Saturday and Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and features tempting choices like the Nutella Sticky Bun, Croissant Benedicts and a $25 everlasting rosé."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Bardot Brasserie's fetching design and delicious French dishes create a romantic vibe that's perfect for couples.
- Best for French Because: Bardot Brasserie offers guests a charming, Parisian-style decor to go with the bistro fare.
- Best for Brunch Because: Bardot Brasserie's Parisian style lends itself easily to weekend brunch, with sumptuous dishes and an extensive drink list.
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: The eye-catching, retro Parisian decor at Bardot Brasserie provides the perfect backdrop for their menu of French bistro dishes.