Explore Las Vegas
Jose Andres' Bazaar Meat offers meat in more forms than the average person might even be able to think of. Tartares, carpaccios, cured meats, steak, lamb and pork fill the menu in a profusion of... Read More
Jose Andres' Bazaar Meat offers meat in more forms than the average person might even be able to think of. Tartares, carpaccios, cured meats, steak, lamb and pork fill the menu in a profusion of delicious dishes. Dishes include Chateaubriand, roasted Jidori chicken, Burifarra Spiral (with Catalan-style pork sausage) and rack of lamb from New Zealand. This is also the place to try dishes like blood sausage and braised lamb neck. Before you dig into the meat of your meal, enjoy a raw bar, oysters or caviar flights. A selection of specialty cocktails rounds out the menu, giving diners a choice of finely crafted beverages to go along with the food.
- Best Restaurants: "Before you make your reservation, be sure to check ahead for the current hours at Bazaar Meat, which are in a bit of flux in response to pandemic restrictions."
- Steakhouses on the Strip: "One of Bazaar Meat's distinctive offerings is the "Vaca Vieja," which is a rib eye from an older working cow sourced from California, which has a more pronounced flavor."
- Steakhouses: "One of Bazaar Meats' most talked-about items is the Cotton Candy Foie Gras, a unique and innovative creation sure to intrigue anyone who loves foie gras."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Renown chef Jose Andres brings his bold and refreshing take on steakhouses to Bazaar Meat, which offers much more than beef.
- Best for Steakhouses on the Strip Because: Bazaar Meat takes the concept of steakhouse in a new direction, offering a host of innovative dishes featuring fine beef, pork and other meats.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Bazaar Meat offers not only an extensive selection of fine beef but also dishes with wild boar sausage and suckling pig.