Explore Las Vegas
Jose Andres' Bazaar Meat offers meat in more forms than the average person might even be able to think of. Tartares, carpaccios, cured meats, steak, lamb and pork - along with other meaty options -... Read More
Jose Andres' Bazaar Meat offers meat in more forms than the average person might even be able to think of. Tartares, carpaccios, cured meats, steak, lamb and pork - along with other meaty options - fill the menu in a profusion of delicious dishes. A5 Japanese Wagyu is available, and the domestic beef is sourced so precisely that the menu lists the ranch on which the beef was raised. Other dishes include Chateaubriand, roasted Jidori chicken, Burifarra Spiral (with Catalan-style pork sausage) and rack of lamb from New Zealand. Before you dig into the meat of your meal, enjoy a raw bar, oysters or caviar. A selection of specialty cocktails rounds out the menu, giving diners a choice of finely crafted beverages to go along with the food.
- Steakhouses: "Three tasting menus are offered, each featuring memorable selections. The most extensive tasting menu is The Ultimate, which includes the popular Candy Foie Gras as well as Japanese Wagyu; the cost is $275 per person."
- Best Restaurants: "Before you make your reservation, be sure to check ahead for the current hours at Bazaar Meat, which are in a bit of flux in response to pandemic restrictions."
- Steakhouses on the Strip: "One of Bazaar Meat's distinctive offerings is the "Vaca Vieja," which is a rib eye from an older working cow sourced from California, which has a more pronounced flavor."
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Bazaar Meat lives up to its name with an impressive variety of dishes that include exceptional beef, Iberico pork, suckling pig, and much more.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Renown chef Jose Andres brings his bold and refreshing take on steakhouses to Bazaar Meat, which offers much more than beef.
- Best for Steakhouses on the Strip Because: Bazaar Meat takes the concept of steakhouse in a new direction, offering a host of innovative dishes featuring fine beef, pork and other meats.