Explore Las Vegas
Black Tap Burgers & Beer
Cuisine: American, Burger
Black Tap Burgers & Beer specializes in big, juicy burgers with all the extras. Located next to the Venetian's poker room, this casual eatery features a bar, an indoor dining area and a patio... Read More
Black Tap Burgers & Beer specializes in big, juicy burgers with all the extras. Located next to the Venetian's poker room, this casual eatery features a bar, an indoor dining area and a patio overlooking the Strip. In addition to its quality burgers, Black Tap also offers chicken dishes, salads, milkshakes (with an option to add booze) and craft beer. Their tasty burgers range from the standard All-American Burger, a generously sized burger made with Prime beef sourced from Pat Lafrieda, a humanely raised, hormone and antibiotic free beef, to The Greg Norman, made with Wagyu, aged cheddar, a crispy onion ring, bacon, Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce and mayonnaise. The relaxed atmosphere is great for quick meals at any time of day.
- Outdoor Dining: "While beefy hamburgers are the main attraction at Black Tap, they also offer Impossible Burgers for those who want a meat alternative. Vegan potato rolls are also available."
- Lunch: "Black Tap's shakes comes in two speeds: classic and Crazyshake. While the classics are everything you could want in a shake, the over-the-top Crazyshakes include things like a slice of cake or brownies."
- Burger: "If the weather's nice, ask for a seat on the outside patio. You'll be rewarded with a lovely view overlooking the lagoon in front of the Venetian."
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Black Tap's juicy burgers will keep you coming back, and they have a fantastic patio right on the Strip.
- Best for Lunch Because: Black Tap's juicy, flavorful burgers are the star here, and the shakes and beer round out the delicious menu.
- Best for Burger Because: The burgers are cooked to tasty perfection at Black Tap, plus they offer a large selection of beers and shakes.