Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
The Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay was one of the first upscale burger restaurants in Las Vegas--and it continues to serve delicious burgers, fries, and shakes. Renown Chef Hubert Keller's take on burgers... Read More
The Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay was one of the first upscale burger restaurants in Las Vegas--and it continues to serve delicious burgers, fries, and shakes. Renown Chef Hubert Keller's take on burgers elevates the ordinary hamburger, with patties made from beef, buffalo and toppings like tapenade, roasted pineapple or fried egg. The American Classic is everything a burger lover could want--Angus beef, cheese, bacon, tomato and onion, plus skinny fries, for $15. The Hangover Burger with Angus beef, special hangover sauce, lettuce and fries is $13.75, and even the Surf and Turf (Angus and shrimp) is just under $20. Look for the typical sides like fries, onion rings, and pickles, and a tempting array of shakes (many spiked with alcohol) for dessert.
- Best Value: "In addition to burgers and shakes, The Burger Bar also serves chicken wings and salads, and most dishes are less than $15. Cocktails like a Mai Tai or a Salted Caramel Martini are $12."
- Lunch: "Guests who aren't beef fans can still enjoy a burger at Burger Bar. The Chef's Veggie Burger is made from mushrooms, lentils, peas, rice, pumpkin puree, potato, bread crumbs and mozzarella cheese."
- Hamburger: "If you're craving something sweet, Burger Bar offers several milkshakes, including several for adults, plus an unusual dessert, the Sweet Burger. It looks like a burger but it's a clever (and tasty) imposter."
- Recommended as Best Value Because: The Burger Bar's gourmet burgers and rich milkshakes don't skimp on flavor and are easy on the wallet.
- Best for Lunch Because: Burger Bar's selection of quality burgers includes options like buffalo and lamb, plus a host of toppings that range from foie gras to carmelized onion.
- Best for Hamburger Because: Burger Bar's high-quality burgers are some of the best in Las Vegas.