Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Cuisine: American, Burger
Price Range: $$
The Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay has been around a while, having been one of the first upscale burger restaurants in Las Vegas--and it continues to serve delicious burgers, fries, and shakes. Renown... Read More
The Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay has been around a while, having been one of the first upscale burger restaurants in Las Vegas--and it continues to serve delicious burgers, fries, and shakes. Renown Chef Hubert Keller, known not only for his award-winning food but also for his appearances on Top Chef (and his cooking show on PBS), is the mind behind Burger Bar. You'll find plenty of gourmet touches to these quality hamburgers. Patties made from beef, buffalo, or lamb can be topped with things like grilled pineapple, a fried egg or some shrimp--choose from the Chef's Burgers or make your own. The American Classic is everything most burger lovers could want--Angus beef, cheese, bacon, tomato and onion--but the long list of menu options might make it hard to stick with your standard order.
- Lunch: "The dessert selections at Burger Bar include retro-inspired favorites like a banana split, a smores station and the very original beer (not root beer) float."
- Best Value: "In addition to burgers and shakes, The Burger Bar also serves chicken wings and salads, and most dishes are less than $15. Cocktails like a Mai Tai or a Salted Caramel Martini are $12."
- Hamburger: "If you're craving something sweet, Burger Bar offers several milkshakes, including several for adults, plus an unusual dessert, the Sweet Burger. It looks like a burger but it's a clever (and tasty) imposter."
- Best for Lunch Because: The gourmet burgers at Burger Bar range from the standard beef-and-bun arrangement to buffalo, salmon and veggie burgers.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: The Burger Bar's gourmet burgers and rich milkshakes don't skimp on flavor and are easy on the wallet.
- Best for Hamburger Because: Burger Bar's high-quality burgers are some of the best in Las Vegas.