Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Award-winning Chef Tom Colicchio has created a menu at Craftsteak that's known not only for the steaks, but also for using only the best ingredients sourced from small family farms and artisanal... Read More
Award-winning Chef Tom Colicchio has created a menu at Craftsteak that's known not only for the steaks, but also for using only the best ingredients sourced from small family farms and artisanal creators. The mouth-watering selections of beef include Angus and Wagyu. Featured cuts include an 18 ounce Ribeye and a 22 ounce T-Bone. While beef is the focus at Craftsteak, you'll also find a wealth of other dishes, like sea scallops with shaved fennel or salmon with couscous and sea beans. For signature selections, try the lobster bisque and braised short ribs. In addition to its menu of tempting dishes, Craftsteak also offers an extensive list of bourbon and scotch labels.
- Steakhouses on the Strip: "Optional additions to entrees include lobster, scallops and Oscar style preparation, and a wine pairing is offered with Duckhorn Winery Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon or Boreaux Blend."
- Restaurants on the Strip: "Steaks are the star of the menu here, and to go along with the hearty dishes, a full menu of craft cocktails provides a selection of original creations to accompany your meal."
- Steakhouses: "To add a touch of extra decadence to your meal, add lobster, scallops or caviar, or look into the wine pairing options with Orin Swift red wines."
- Best for Steakhouses on the Strip Because: An emphasis on sustainably sourced ingredients distinguishes Craftsteak's award-winning steaks and flavorful dishes.
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: Delicious and flavorful farm-to-table style dishes from the well-known Chef Tom Colicchio are created from the freshest ingredients at Craftsteak.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Craftsteak's emphasis on ingredients from artisanal producers and small family farms brings extra flavor to their dishes.