Explore Las Vegas
Eiffel Tower Restaurant
Cuisine: European, French
Price Range: $$$$
Located on the 11th floor of Paris Las Vegas' half-sized Eiffel Tower replica, the Eiffel Tower Restaurant truly takes Vegas dining experience to new heights. Serving an exquisite menu by acclaimed... Read More
Located on the 11th floor of Paris Las Vegas' half-sized Eiffel Tower replica, the Eiffel Tower Restaurant truly takes Vegas dining experience to new heights. Serving an exquisite menu by acclaimed chef J. Joho, the French restaurant not only features breathtaking views of the Las Vegas Strip, but also one of the best views of the Fountains of Bellagio. While the atmosphere is truly remarkable, the fare is just as fantastic, featuring an assortment of delectable dishes sure to please even the most discerning diner. You'll find caviar, foie gras and a wide assortment of seafood. House specialties include the grand seafood platter, Beef Wellington and roasted rack of lamb. If you're thinking about a romantic meal for two at the Eiffel Tower, ask for the table facing the Fountains of Bellagio, which are directly across the street.
- Fine Dining: "The weekend brunch menu at Eiffel Tower offers both a great value and exceptional food. The three-course menu is only $59 per person and includes an appetizer, entree and dessert."
- French: "Since the Eiffel Tower is the perfect place for a special meal, be sure make your reservations far in advance for holidays like Valentine's Day and Mother's Day."
- Romantic Dining: "Don't overlook the romantic possibilities of a weekend brunch at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant. While you'd miss seeing The Fountains of Bellagio at mid-day during the week, on the weekends they begin at noon on Saturday and 11 a.m. on Sunday."
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Eiffel Tower Restaurant offers guests an exceptional view of the Las Vegas Strip to go along with its memorable French cuisine.
- Best for French Because: The Eiffel Tower Restaurant is known for wonderful French food and its romantic ambiance.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: The Eiffel Tower restaurant offers some of the most romantic dining in Las Vegas, with fine French cuisine and wonderful views of the Strip.