Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Cuisine: European, Mediterranean
Price Range: $$$$
Estiatorio Milos features fine Greek food, and that includes incredibly fresh seafood. The seafood is sourced from around the world and prepared flavorfully in a Mediterranean style. Guests will find... Read More
Estiatorio Milos features fine Greek food, and that includes incredibly fresh seafood. The seafood is sourced from around the world and prepared flavorfully in a Mediterranean style. Guests will find signature dishes like the grilled octopus with Santorini fava puree. The prized Loup de Mer is another Estiatorio Milos signature dish, with the fish cooked in sea salt and finished with extra virgin olive oil and capers. Guests can also enjoy a raw bar or one of the many selections of fish, shellfish or octopus. Lamb and beef are also available. A serene, beautifully designed interior complements the memorable food. Estiatorio Milos is open for lunch and dinner.
- Seafood: "Not only is Estiatorio Milos open for lunch, it offers a 45-minute prix fixe lunch--three courses (appetizer, main course and dessert) served within 45 minutes upon request."
- Best Restaurants: "Be sure to order the Milos Special, one of Estiatorio Milos' signature dishes. Paper-thin zucchini and eggplant are fried to crispy perfection and served with tzatziki sauce and graviera cheese saganaki."
- Restaurants on the Strip: "Social Hour is Monday through Sunday from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., and it offers Greek wines and beer, along with small bites like salmon tartare, crab cakes and grilled shrimp."
- Best for Seafood Because: Estiatorio Milos sources the freshest seafood from around the world and creates incredible, flavor-packed dishes.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Estiatorio Milos brings a delicious taste of Greece to Las Vegas, with a menu bursting with fresh seafood.
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: The amazingly fresh seafood at Estiatorio Milos is sourced from around the world, giving their dishes incredible flavor.