Explore Las Vegas
Cuisine: European, Italian
Small plates are the signature item at Julian Serrano's Lago at Bellagio. The dinner menu features a wide array of tempting dishes, like crostinis with delectable flavor combinations, or Polpette Di... Read More
Small plates are the signature item at Julian Serrano's Lago at Bellagio. The dinner menu features a wide array of tempting dishes, like crostinis with delectable flavor combinations, or Polpette Di Carne, tomato braised beef meatballs. Other dishes include a selection of risottos, fish and shellfish. Full-size main courses are also offered, like the bone-in ribeye or the Agnello Scottadito, rosemary marinated grilled lamb chops. An open-air patio offers seating on a first come, first serve basis â" and it's a worthwhile wait for a table overlooking Lake Bellagio and the dancing fountains. Inside, guests are treated to a beautifully designed room that also includes a wonderful view of the lake and fountains.
- Outdoor Dining: "Lago offers several vegetarian dishes, including a delicious linguini al pesto with pecorino cheese and creamy almond basil pesto. Other vegetarian selections, including pizzas, are clearly marked throughout the menu."
- Romantic Dining: "You can request patio seating, but it's on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you're willing to wait, you'll be rewarded with romantic seating featuring an unforgettable view of the fountains."
- Restaurants on the Strip: "Lago offers a three-course prix fixe menu at lunch for $28 per person, a great value. Main course options include lasagna verde, pizza, fish and filet."
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: With excellent views of the Bellagio's fountains and a menu full of chef Julian Serrano's dishes, Lago is a sure bet for a charmed evening.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: With all seats offering a view of the Fountains of Bellagio and plates made to share, Lago is a excellent spot for a romantic meal.
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: Lago brings the small-plate approach to fine Italian food and offers guests an enchanting view of the Fountains of Bellagio and the Strip.