Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Cuisine: European, Italian
Small plates are the signature item at Julian Serrano's Lago at Bellagio. This Italian restaurant subscribes to a tapas-style service, with plates for the table to share. The dinner menu features a... Read More
Small plates are the signature item at Julian Serrano's Lago at Bellagio. This Italian restaurant subscribes to a tapas-style service, with plates for the table to share. The dinner menu features a wide array of tempting dishes, like crostinis with delectable flavor combinations; Polpette Di Carne, tomato braised beef meatballs; Fegatini Di Pollo, chicken liver, capers, and pepperoncino. Other dishes include a selection of risottos, fish and shellfish. Full-size main courses are also offered, like Osso Buco or a small Angus beef tenderloin. Diners are treated to a beautifully designed room that includes a view of the Bellagio's fountains dancing just outside the windows, a sure way to make an already incredible meal even more special.
3600 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Mon-Thu: 11:30am-11pm
- Fri-Sat: 11:30am-Midnight
- Sun: 10:30am-11pm
- Romantic Dining: "You can request patio seating, but it's on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you're willing to wait, you'll be rewarded with romantic seating featuring an unforgettable view of the fountains."
- Restaurants on the Strip: "Lago offers a three-course prix fixe menu at lunch for $28 per person, a great value. Main course options include lasagna verde, pizza, fish and filet."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: With all seats offering a view of the Fountains of Bellagio and plates made to share, Lago is a excellent spot for a romantic meal.
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: Lago brings the small-plate approach to fine Italian food and offers guests an enchanting view of the Fountains of Bellagio and the Strip.