Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of MGM Resorts International
Le Cirque has become a Las Vegas classic, offering diners a menu of classic and contemporary French food. Guests can choose from several menus: the Dégustation, the Pre-Theatre, the Prix-Fixe and the... Read More
Le Cirque has become a Las Vegas classic, offering diners a menu of classic and contemporary French food. Guests can choose from several menus: the Dégustation, the Pre-Theatre, the Prix-Fixe and the Vegetarian. Summer prix-fixe menu items include dishes like Maryland Blue Crab, prime beef tenderloin steak tartare, lobster and avocado salad with black truffle vinaigrette and flambeed foie gras. Le Cirque's least expensive menu option is the Pre-Theater ($72 per person) for a three-course meal with dishes like escargot, foie gras and Filet De Loup De Mer, one of the restaurant's signature dishes. The award-winning food is enhanced by a coveted wine selection, attentive service and an elegant yet playful circus-themed interior. Designed by Adam D. Tihany, the decor and the exquisite cuisine come seamlessly together to amuse guests' eyes as well as their taste buds.
- Fine Dining: "The Menu Prestige is intended for the entire table. This 10-course meal is available from 5 p.m. to 9:15 p.m. and includes a wide array of exquisite dishes; it's the most expensive menu at $350 per person."
- French: "The original Le Cirque in New York is currently closed while it relocates, which leaves the Las Vegas location as the only one open in the United States."
- Best Restaurants: "With the original New York location of Le Cirque set to close at the end of 2017, the Las Vegas location will be the only outpost of the famed restaurant, at least for a while."
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Le Cirque's colorful, circus-inspired decor is as memorable as its award-winning French food.
- Best for French Because: Artful French cuisine and a fanciful circus-themed interior make Le Cirque's one of Las Vegas' most memorable dining experiences.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Le Cirque's distinctive and opulent design is the perfect backdrop for the award winning French cuisine created by Sirio Maccioni.