Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of MGM Resorts International
The bold cuisine of famed restaurateur Sirio Maccioni has earned this Strip restaurant consistent acclaim. The timeless menu features classic and contemporary French fare is enhanced by a superior... Read More
The bold cuisine of famed restaurateur Sirio Maccioni has earned this Strip restaurant consistent acclaim. The timeless menu features classic and contemporary French fare is enhanced by a superior wine selection, attentive service and an elegant and whimsical circus-themed interior. Designed by Adam D. Tihany, the vibrant colors adorning the dining room come together with the exquisite cuisine to deliver a feast for guests' eyes and their taste buds. Diners can choose from four artfully crafted menus: the Dégustation Menu, the 10-course Menu Prestige (intended for the table to share), the Pre-Theatre Menu, a Vegetarian Menu and the least expensive fixed menu option, the $108 prix-fixe menu. Don't forget the desserts and cheeses menu, which is filled with irresistible treats.
- French: "The original Le Cirque in New York is currently closed while it relocates, which leaves the Las Vegas location as the only one open in the United States."
- Best Restaurants: "With the original New York location of Le Cirque set to close at the end of 2017, the Las Vegas location will be the only outpost of the famed restaurant, at least for a while."
- Fine Dining: "The pre-theater menu is served from 5 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. and offers Le Cirque's least expensive option at $72 per person for a three-course meal that offers dishes like escargot, foie gras and one of the restaurant's signature dishes, Filet De Loup De Mer."
- Best for French Because: Artful French cuisine and a fanciful circus-themed interior make Le Cirque's one of Las Vegas' most memorable dining experiences.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Le Cirque's distinctive and opulent design is the perfect backdrop for the award winning French cuisine created by Sirio Maccioni.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Le Cirque is consistently recognized as one of Las Vegas' finest restaurants for its award-winning French food, which is served in a dazzling setting.