Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of MGM Resorts International
Le Cirque has become one of Las Vegas' most well-known restaurants, offering diners a menu of classic and contemporary French food. Guests can choose from several mouth-watering menus, which include a... Read More
Le Cirque has become one of Las Vegas' most well-known restaurants, offering diners a menu of classic and contemporary French food. Guests can choose from several mouth-watering menus, which include a dégustation, pre-theatre, prix-fixe and vegetarian. Menu items may change seasonally, but diners can depend upon finding an array of fine dishes, like Maryland Blue Crab with Russian Osetra caviar, Japanese yellowtail, gold crusted quail, rabbit and lamb. The award-winning food is enhanced by a coveted wine selection, attentive service and an elegant yet playful circus-themed interior. Designed by Adam D. Tihany, the vibrant colors adorning the dining room combined with the exquisite cuisine come seamlessly together to amuse guests' eyes as well as their taste buds in celebrated Maccioni family fashion.
- Best Restaurants: "With the original New York location of Le Cirque set to close at the end of 2017, the Las Vegas location will be the only outpost of the famed restaurant, at least for a while."
- Fine Dining: "The pre-theater menu is served from 5 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. and offers Le Cirque's least expensive option at $72 per person for a three-course meal that offers dishes like escargot, foie gras and one of the restaurant's signature dishes, Filet De Loup De Mer."
- French: "Three private dining rooms give guests three options for group dinners. The Stella room is the largest and can host up to 90 lucky diners."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Le Cirque's distinctive and opulent design is the perfect backdrop for the award winning French cuisine created by Sirio Maccioni.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Le Cirque is consistently recognized as one of Las Vegas' finest restaurants for its award-winning French food, which is served in a dazzling setting.
- Best for French Because: Le Cirque's acclaimed French food will give guests an unforgettable dining experience.