Explore Las Vegas
Cuisine: American, European, Mediterranean, Seafood
Price Range: $$$
The memorable menu at Michael Mina offers contemporary, refined dishes of seafood and American cuisine, and the beautifully designed interior provides a setting worthy of the expertly crafted cuisine.... Read More
The memorable menu at Michael Mina offers contemporary, refined dishes of seafood and American cuisine, and the beautifully designed interior provides a setting worthy of the expertly crafted cuisine. The seafood selections are, as you might imagine, vast, and they're flown in daily. From the dinner menu, options include mouthwatering dishes like the phyllo-crusted sole with crab brandade, Brussels sprouts, Dijon mustard and beurre blanc, or the signature dish of Lobster Pot Pie in brandied-lobster cream with baby vegetables. Caviar, hot and cold shellfish and a selection of starters are offered. A 14-ounce New York Strip steak and 8-ounce filet mignon are also on the menu. Guests will find an extensive international wine list, and Michael Mina's desserts are legendary.
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Fine Dining: "Menu highlights include the Hamachi Provencal, prepared with raw Hamachi, chilled cucumber-serrano broth, harissa roasted cherry tomatoes and sauce vierge, as well as ahi tuna tartare and charcoal grilled hot shellfish."
- Best Restaurants: "Guests must walk through the Bellagio's Conservatory and Botanical Gardens to get to Michael Mina. Be sure to take some time before or after your meal to stroll through the current display."
- Seafood: "The Pre Theater Menu is available only from 5:30 to 6:15 p.m., and at a base cost $68 per person offers a tremendous value. Guests enjoy an amuse bouche, appetizer, entree and dessert."
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Offering a menu of the freshest seafood, Michael Mina provides guests with an upscale dining experience featuring fish, shellfish and other delights.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Michael Mina offers fresh, finely prepared seafood dishes with fish and shellfish flown in daily.
- Best for Seafood Because: Michael Mina's namesake restaurant offers deliciously prepared fresh seafood in an elegant setting.
Find the 10Best nearby: