Explore Las Vegas
Mon Ami Gabi
Cuisine: American, European, French
Price Range: $$
One of the Strip's most memorable dining experiences at any time of day, Mon Ami Gabi is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend brunch. Known for its Strip-front patio facing the Fountains of... Read More
One of the Strip's most memorable dining experiences at any time of day, Mon Ami Gabi is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend brunch. Known for its Strip-front patio facing the Fountains of Bellagio, the classic French bistro boasts one of the best people-watching spots in town. Lunchtime favorites include the restaurant's trademark steak frites, the onion soup au gratin with bubbling baked Gruyere and the heavenly baked goat cheese. To complement the cuisine, an extensive selection of more than 80 boutique French wine varietals--handpicked by Gabino Sotelino himself--are served by the glass or bottle from the restaurant's signature rolling wine cart.
- Lunch on the Strip: "Seating on the highly desired Strip-side patio is on a first-come, first-serve basis, although the general opinion is that the tables (and their terrific view) are worth the wait."
- French: "In addition to the main menu, Mon Ami Gabi also has a dedicated vegetarian and vegan menu as well as a gluten free menu. All gluten-free dishes include gluten-free bread."
- Breakfast: "The patio at Mon Ami Gabi is especially popular because of its view of the Bellagio Fountains, which begin performances at 3 p.m. on weekdays, noon on Saturday and 11 a.m. on Sunday."
- Best for Lunch on the Strip Because: Mon Ami Gabi's Parisian-inspired ambiance is the perfect backdrop for its French bistro food, and its patio offers an unforgettable view of the Strip.
- Best for French Because: Mon Ami Gabi offers hearty and rich French bistro dishes in an atmosphere that matches the food.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Breakfast or brunch at Mon Ami Gabi includes plenty of classic bistro dishes, served in a European inspired setting.