Explore Las Vegas
Nobu Caesars Palace
Cuisine: Asian, Japanese, Sushi
Price Range: $$$
The new Nobu at Caesars Palace is Chef Nobu Matsuhisa's largest and most innovative restaurant to date. With more than 325 seats, the restaurant offers a sophisticated yet whimsical experience and... Read More
The new Nobu at Caesars Palace is Chef Nobu Matsuhisa's largest and most innovative restaurant to date. With more than 325 seats, the restaurant offers a sophisticated yet whimsical experience and features a sushi bar, exclusive private dining area and an impressive selection of dishes including Nobu's signature items, like the Rock Shrimp Tempura and Yellowtail Sashimi with jalapeno and squid "pasta." It also features three teppanyaki tables--a first for Chef Nobu's U.S. restaurants--along with the Las Vegas debut of brick-oven dishes. Guests can experience the essence of Chef Nobu's cuisine with a multi-course Omakase menu spotlighting either Nobu signature items or the chef's daily creations.
- Japanese: "Nobu carries a selection of rare sakes imported from Japan, one of which is a hand-made with a slow-drip process. Japanese craft beers and whisky are also offered."
- Sushi: "The dessert menu at Nobu at Caesars Palace is filled with delightful options like the Vanilla Miso Tart, Green Tea Lime Cheesecake or the Japanese Whisky Cappuccino."
- Seafood: "Since you're at Nobu, you'd be remiss not to have some sushi or sashimi. Both are offered by one piece per order or in the more modern style of sushi roll."
- Best for Japanese Because: Nobu at Caesars Palace offers guests the best of Japanese fare, with high-quality dishes from sushi to teppanyaki.
- Best for Sushi Because: Chef Nobu Matsuhisa is a noted sushi chef, and Nobu at Caesars Palace offers not only a selection of sushi but also many other dishes.
- Best for Seafood Because: Nobu's finely crafted dishes are made with the freshest ingredients, including imported Asian and Japanese fish.
Find the 10Best nearby: