Explore Las Vegas
NoMad Library is located at the NoMad Hotel, the exclusive hotel-within-a-hotel at Park MGM. The decor here imitates a library, adding to a plush ambiance that pairs well with the food. The menu is... Read More
NoMad Library is located at the NoMad Hotel, the exclusive hotel-within-a-hotel at Park MGM. The decor here imitates a library, adding to a plush ambiance that pairs well with the food. The menu is filled with refreshed American classics, but the atmosphere has European touches. Shared appetizers for the table include the 'le grand plateau de fruits de mer,' the chef's selection of raw seafood, or tuna tartare prepared tableside. Other appetizers include oysters, in both hot and cold preparations, and burrata with figs, arugula and prosciutto, although selections vary throughout the year. For entrees, diners will find a menu of dishes like pasta carbonara, Chilean sea bass or filet mignon. The NoMad's house specialties are served for two and include NoMad Roast Chicken, stuffed with foie gras and black truffle, and an American Wagyu Prime Rib.
- Romantic Dining: "On Monday nights, guests can enjoy the NoMad Library Chicken Dinner for Two. This prix fixe meal includes truffled deviled eggs, their signature roast chicken and apple cobbler for $100."
- Restaurants on the Strip: "Desserts at NoMad shouldn't be overlooked. The Baked Alaska serves two to four and features strawberry with lychee and lime, flambéed tableside, and you'll also find other sweet selections."
- Best Restaurants for Spring: "The NoMad offers table-style service for some dishes, like its signature dishes for two: the roast chicken, stuffed with foie gras, black truffle and brioche; and the Ribeye, a 32-ounce, 80-day dry-aged cut roasted and served with shallot herb butter and sauce au poirve."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: NoMad Library offers a menu full of finely prepared dishes and a refined setting that's full of romantic possibilities.
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: NoMad Library lives up to its name and is the perfect backdrop for its menu of classic dishes--steaks, seafood and decadent desserts.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Spring Because: The well-crafted dishes at NoMad Library showcase American classics in an elegant atmosphere.
Find the 10Best nearby: