Explore Las Vegas
Cuisine: European, French, Mediterranean, Spanish
Price Range: $$$$
Executive Chef Julian Serrano's menu at Picasso is inspired by the regional cuisine of France and Spain, where Pablo Picasso spent much of his life. Serrano's impeccable cuisine is on display... Read More
Executive Chef Julian Serrano's menu at Picasso is inspired by the regional cuisine of France and Spain, where Pablo Picasso spent much of his life. Serrano's impeccable cuisine is on display throughout the menu, which might include dishes like a warm quail salad with artichokes and pine nuts, butter poached Maine lobster, tuna tartare, or medallions of deer with caramelized blood orange. The dining room is adorned with Picasso's work, and also gives diners a view of the Bellagio's fountains. Picasso offers several menus for diners to choose from, including pre-theater, prix fixe, seasonal truffle, vegetarian and degustation, plus a tempting dessert menu full of sweets.
- Romantic Dining: "Wine enthusiasts will want to check out the wine list at Picasso as it has an award-winning wine cellar with more than 1,500 selections of European wine."
- Restaurants on the Strip: "The warm quail salad is one of Picasso's signature dishes, and although the restaurant's menu changes to reflect seasonal availability, it's a dish that's usually offered."
- Fine Dining: "Be sure to ask for patio seating when you make your reservation. The 16 seats on the patio enjoy an exceptional, up-close view of the Fountains of Bellagio."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: The elegant and art-filled Picasso is the perfect place for a romantic dinner of creative dishes with French and Spanish influences.
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: The artwork of the legendary Pablo Picasso decorates the walls at Picasso, where the cuisine takes inspiration from Spanish and French dishes.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: The memorable dishes at Picasso take inspiration from French and Spanish cuisine, and the decor includes original art from the famous artist.