Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of MGM Resorts International
At the award-winning Picasso, Executive Chef Julian Serrano's menu is inspired by the regional cuisine of France and Spain where Pablo Picasso spent much of his life. Menu choices include courses like... Read More
At the award-winning Picasso, Executive Chef Julian Serrano's menu is inspired by the regional cuisine of France and Spain where Pablo Picasso spent much of his life. Menu choices include courses like poached oysters, big eye tuna tartare, sauteed medallions of deer and roasted Maine lobster. To complement Serrano's impeccable cuisine, the restaurant boasts a wine cellar stocked with more than 1,500 selections from the finest vineyards. Picasso masterpieces as well as a collection of his charming ceramic pieces adorn the dining room, creating a complete Picasso experience. Guests may also enjoy Serrano's renowned fare outdoors while taking in the beauty of the dancing Fountains of Bellagio on Picasso's patio.
- Restaurants on the Strip: "Two sommeliers oversee the impressive wine collection at Picasso, which was recognized with a Grand Award for Best Wine List from Wine Spectator. Wine pairings are offered for an additional cost."
- Fine Dining: "Picasso gives wine enthusiasts plenty to love, with two sommeliers and over 1,500 bottles of wine. Since 2002, Picasso has been on Wine Spectator's list of Best Restaurants for Wine Lovers, and in 2018, the restaurant received their Grand Award."
- Best Restaurants: "Picasso offers several menus, but the degustation might be the most tempting, featuring lobster salad, seared scallops, sautéed foi gras and a selection of either filet, halibut, or lamb, followed by dessert."
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: Picasso offers diners an evening filled with the beauty of a legendary artist along with French and Spanish cuisine from noted Chef Julian Serrano.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Picasso offers a menu filled with French and Spanish-inspired dishes, served in an eye-catching setting featuring museum-quality artwork.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: The artwork and food at Picasso are both amazing by themselves, but when combined they create an incredible dining experience.