Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of MGM Resorts International
Executive Chef Julian Serrano's menu at Picasso is inspired by the regional cuisine of France and Spain, where Pablo Picasso spent much of his life. Several menus are available, including degustation,... Read More
Executive Chef Julian Serrano's menu at Picasso is inspired by the regional cuisine of France and Spain, where Pablo Picasso spent much of his life. Several menus are available, including degustation, pre-theater and prix fixe. Delectable selections might include dishes like the warm quail salad, tuna tartare or the satueed medallions of fallow deer. A seasonal truffle menu is also offered. The wine cellar is stocked with more than 1,500 selections, so you'll certainly find the perfect wine to go with your meal. The dining room is adorned with Picasso's artwork and diners have a view of the Bellagio's fountains. The ambiance and cuisine will surely create a evening to be remembered.
- Best Restaurants: "Picasso offers several menus, but the degustation might be the most tempting, featuring lobster salad, seared scallops, sautéed foi gras and a selection of either filet, halibut, or lamb, followed by dessert."
- Restaurants on the Strip: "The seating outside affords a wonderful view of the Bellagio Fountains, with misters and heat lamps to keep things comfortable almost year-round in Las Vegas' generally temperate climate."
- Fine Dining: "Picasso offers several menus for diners to choose from, including pre-theater, prix fixe, seasonal truffle, vegetarian and degustation, plus a tempting dessert menu full of sweets."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: The artwork and food at Picasso are both amazing by themselves, but when combined they create an incredible dining experience.
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: Chef Julian Serrano's French and Spanish cuisine and the artwork of legendary artist Pablo Picasso come together elegantly at Picasso.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Taking inspiration from both French and Spanish cuisines, Chef Julian Serrano has created a menu at Picasso that's sure to surprise and delight.