Explore Las Vegas
Restaurant Guy Savoy
Cuisine: European, French
Price Range: $$$$
Noted Chef Guy Savoy (pronounced Ghee Sav-wah) has his only United States restaurant in Las Vegas, the eponymous Restaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace. Recipient of several culinary awards and... Read More
Noted Chef Guy Savoy (pronounced Ghee Sav-wah) has his only United States restaurant in Las Vegas, the eponymous Restaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace. Recipient of several culinary awards and accolades, the chef's Las Vegas restaurant is a must-do destination for many food enthusiasts. Epicurean indulgences here include the chef's signature artichoke and black truffle soup, available on all menus and as an a la carte offering. Look for exquisitely prepared fish, lobster and beef, with menu selections varying throughout the year. Restaurant Guy Savoy also has a Krug Chef's Table, a two-to-six-person experience that provides an intimate view of the kitchen while serving a menu created to pair with Krug's Champagnes.
- Best Restaurants: "Guy Savoy's wine list is quite extensive, with a full 74 pages of selections that encompass wine regions from around the world, including Australia and Chile."
- French: "Reservations are best made well in advance at Guy Savoy, and once you reserve a table, be sure to call and cancel if you can't make it. A $150 per person fee applies for no-shows."
- Fine Dining: "Restaurant Guy Savoy is home to the only Krug Chef's Table in the United States. This exclusive experience offers a tasting menu paired with Krug Champagne and seats a maximum of six guests."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Restaurant Guy Savoy delights guests with a menu dedicated to sumptuous French dishes, plus first-class service and an elegant ambiance.
- Best for French Because: A meal at Guy Savoy is an epicurean indulgence in French dining, from the impeccable service to the artful dishes.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Restaurant Guy Savoy epitomizes the idea of fine dining, offering guests unparalleled French cuisine in a refined setting.