Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Restaurant Guy Savoy
Cuisine: European, French
Price Range: $$$$
Noted Chef Guy Savoy has his only United States restaurant in Las Vegas, the appropriately named Restaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace. Recipient of several culinary awards and accolades, the chef's... Read More
Noted Chef Guy Savoy has his only United States restaurant in Las Vegas, the appropriately named Restaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace. Recipient of several culinary awards and accolades, the chef's Las Vegas restaurant is a must-do destination for many food enthusiasts. The decor is tastefully understated but the menu is full of indulgent offerings. A la carte and tasting menus are offered. Noted dishes include the chef's signature artichoke and black truffle soup and the foie gras. Look for selections like the Dungeness Crab and Caviar, American Wagyu beef rib cap and braised short rib or Muscovy roasted duck breast with confit leg.
- Fine Dining: "Restaurant Guy Savoy is home to the only Krug Chef's Table in the United States. This exclusive experience offers a tasting menu paired with Krug Champagne and seats a maximum of six guests."
- Best Restaurants: "The new Caviar Room gives guests another option for enjoying the cuisine at Guy Savoy. Located in the lounge, the Caviar Room is dedicated to caviar dishes."
- French: "Reservations are highly sought after at Guy Savoy, and parties who can't make their reservation must call to cancel or they'll be assessed a $150 per person fee for a no-show on the reservation."
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Restaurant Guy Savoy epitomizes the idea of fine dining, offering guests unparalleled French cuisine in a refined setting.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Acclaimed Restaurant Guy Savoy offers guests memorable French delicacies and an elegant dining experience.
- Best for French Because: A dinner at Guy Savoy embodies the idea of fine French dining, with a menu featuring dishes mirroring those in the chef's Paris restaurant.