Explore Las Vegas
Restaurant Guy Savoy
Cuisine: European, French
Price Range: $$$$
Noted Chef Guy Savoy has his only United States restaurant in Las Vegas, the eponymous Restaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace. Recipient of several culinary awards and accolades, the chef's Las Vegas... Read More
Noted Chef Guy Savoy has his only United States restaurant in Las Vegas, the eponymous Restaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace. Recipient of several culinary awards and accolades, the chef's Las Vegas restaurant is a must-do destination for many food enthusiasts. The decor is tastefully understated and the menu is full of indulgent offerings. A la carte and tasting menus are offered. Noted dishes include the chef's signature artichoke and black truffle soup, the Colors of Caviar and the octopus terrine. Other selections include items like seared foie gras on brioche with black truffle, roasted wild Atlantic turbot or Muscovy duck leg confit with melon and squash. The elegant setting and excellent service are the perfect accompaniments to the impressive menu.
- Fine Dining: "For an extra exclusive experience at Restaurant Guy Savoy, try the Krug's Chef Table. Guests can enjoy a 10-course tasting menu paired with two glasses of Krug Champagne; the experience is designed for two to six diners."
- Best Restaurants: "Guy Savoy's wine list is quite extensive, with a full 74 pages of selections that encompass wine regions from around the world, including Australia and Chile."
- French: "Reservations are best made well in advance at Guy Savoy, and once you reserve a table, be sure to call and cancel if you can't make it. A $150 per person fee applies for no-shows."
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Few restaurants embody fine dining like Restaurant Guy Savoy, which offers guests unmatched French cuisine in a sophisticated setting.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Restaurant Guy Savoy delights guests with a menu dedicated to sumptuous French dishes, plus first-class service and an elegant ambiance.
- Best for French Because: A meal at Guy Savoy is an epicurean indulgence in French dining, from the impeccable service to the artful dishes.