Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Noted Chef Guy Savoy (pronounced Ghee Sav-wah) has his only United States restaurant in Las Vegas, the eponymous Restaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace. Recipient of several culinary awards and... Read More
Noted Chef Guy Savoy (pronounced Ghee Sav-wah) has his only United States restaurant in Las Vegas, the eponymous Restaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace. Recipient of several culinary awards and accolades, the chef's Las Vegas restaurant is a must-do destination for many food enthusiasts. Epicurean indulgences here include the chef's signature artichoke and black truffle soup, available on the Prestige Tasting Menu and as an a la carte offering. Look for exquisitely prepared fish, lobster and beef, with menu selections varying throughout the year. Restaurant Guy Savoy also has a Krug Chef's Table, a two-six person experience that provides an intimate view of the kitchen while serving a menu created to pair with Krug's Champagnes.
- Best Restaurants: "If you dream of being a chef yourself, you may want to check into the personal cooking classes at Guy Savoy. Attendees learn how to prepare some of the restaurant's signature dishes and get to cook in the restaurant's kitchen."
- Restaurants on the Strip: "Caviar enthusiasts will be delighted to find Restaurant Guy Savoy offers an exclusive, new Caviar Room with selections that include a la carte offerings plus a caviar tasting menu."
- Fine Dining: "The Caviar Room in the lounge is the newest addition to the posh Guy Savoy. The menu features exclusive caviar dishes along with signature favorites from the chef."
- French: "For the closest parking to Guy Savoy, skip Caesars front valet and park in the valet facing Flamingo Road, near Qua Spa and the wedding chapels in the August Tower."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: The legendary culinary talents of Chef Guy Savoy are on full display at his only US restaurant, where diners can experience his remarkable French food.
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: The posh Restaurant Guy Savoy in Las Vegas transforms the dining experience with its highly acclaimed French food and elegant setting.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Restaurant Guy Savoy's exactingly prepared French dishes and its impeccable service make it a favorite of food critics and discriminating diners.
- Best for French Because: Guy Savoy's award-winning restaurant consistently earns the highest praise from food critics and discerning diners.