Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Noted Chef Guy Savoy has his only United States restaurant in Las Vegas, the eponymous Restaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace. Recipient of several culinary awards and accolades, the chef's Las Vegas... Read More
Noted Chef Guy Savoy has his only United States restaurant in Las Vegas, the eponymous Restaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace. Recipient of several culinary awards and accolades, the chef's Las Vegas restaurant is a must-do destination for many food enthusiasts. If you have a taste for caviar, the Caviar Menu has both a tasting option and a carte menu. Other epicurean indulgences here include the chef's signature artichoke and black truffle soup, available on the tasting menus (served for the entire table) and the a la carte offerings. Look for selections like the Osetra caviar with white asparagus, Dungeness Crab and Kaffir Lime, or Wagyu beef with lobster, asparagus and morels, not to mention Iberico ham, Muscovy duck and lamb.
- Fine Dining: "Restaurant Guy Savoy also has a Krug Chef's Table, a 2-6 person experience that provides an intimate view of the kitchen while serving a menu created to pair with Krug's Champagnes."
- French: "Reservations are highly sought after at Guy Savoy, and parties who can't make their reservation must call to cancel or they'll be assessed a $150 per person fee for a no-show on the reservation."
- Best Restaurants: "If you dream of being a chef yourself, you may want to check into the personal cooking classes at Guy Savoy. Attendees learn how to prepare some of the restaurant's signature dishes and get to cook in the restaurant's kitchen."
- Best for Fine Dining Because: The gourmet French cuisine at Restaurant Guy Savoy is presented with impeccable service in a sophisticated, fine dining atmosphere.
- Best for French Because: A dinner at Guy Savoy embodies the idea of fine French dining, with a menu featuring dishes mirroring those in the chef's Paris restaurant.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: The legendary culinary talents of Chef Guy Savoy are on full display at his only US restaurant, where diners can experience his remarkable French food.