Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Noted Chef Guy Savoy has his only United States restaurant in Las Vegas. Recipient of several culinary awards and accolades, Guy Savoy was once a finalist for the James Beard Foundation's Best New... Read More
Noted Chef Guy Savoy has his only United States restaurant in Las Vegas. Recipient of several culinary awards and accolades, Guy Savoy was once a finalist for the James Beard Foundation's Best New Restaurant of the Year award. Epicurean indulgences here include the chef's signature artichoke and black truffle soup, available on the Prestige Tasting Menu ($385 per person), the Forbes Menu and the a la carte offerings. The Prestige Menu truly lives up to its name with dishes like Osetra caviar with white asparagus, Dungeness crab and lime, or seared foie gras and unagi Napolen with a Granny Smith extraction and cider gastrique. Restaurant Guy Savoy also has a Krug Chef's Table, a 2-6 person experience that provides an intimate view of the kitchen while serving a menu created to pair with Krug's Champagnes.
- French: "Reservations are highly sought after at Guy Savoy, and parties who can't make their reservation must call to cancel or they'll be assessed a $150 per person fee for a no-show on the reservation."
- Best Restaurants: "If you dream of being a chef yourself, you may want to check into the personal cooking classes at Guy Savoy. Attendees learn how to prepare some of the restaurant's signature dishes and get to cook in the restaurant's kitchen."
- Restaurants on the Strip: "Caviar enthusiasts will be delighted to find Restaurant Guy Savoy offers an exclusive, new Caviar Room with selections that include a la carte offerings plus a caviar tasting menu."
- Fine Dining: "The Caviar Room in the lounge is the newest addition to the posh Guy Savoy. The menu features exclusive caviar dishes along with signature favorites from the chef."
- Best for French Because: A dinner at Guy Savoy embodies the idea of fine French dining, with a menu featuring dishes mirroring those in the chef's Paris restaurant.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: The legendary culinary talents of Chef Guy Savoy are on full display at his only US restaurant, where diners can experience his remarkable French food.
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: The posh Restaurant Guy Savoy in Las Vegas transforms the dining experience with its highly acclaimed French food and elegant setting.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Restaurant Guy Savoy's exactingly prepared French dishes and its impeccable service make it a favorite of food critics and discriminating diners.