Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Cuisine: Asian, Japanese, Sushi
Price Range: $$
With its striking Strip views and sumptuous sushi selections, it's no wonder sushi enthusiasts love Sushi Roku. One bite and it's easy to see why Sushi Roku inspires a devoted following. Executive... Read More
With its striking Strip views and sumptuous sushi selections, it's no wonder sushi enthusiasts love Sushi Roku. One bite and it's easy to see why Sushi Roku inspires a devoted following. Executive Sushi Chef Haruhiko Takeshita selects only the best and freshest fish on a daily basis and presents his special dishes with a secret ingredient brought over from his family-owned Japanese restaurant in Gunma, Japan. Must-tries include the Yellowtail Sashimi with diced chilies and the signature Tuna Jalapeno roll, spicy tuna topped with tuna sashimi and yuzu olive oil. The servers at Sushi Roku are well trained on how to create a customized tasting menu based on guests' preferences, so if you're feeling adventurous, feel free to leave the food selection in your server's hands.
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "The lunch specials at Sushi Roku are popular not only for their quality and portion sizes, but also for their reasonable cost. An assortment of six pieces of nigri sushi is $23 and the Bento Box, which comes with steamed rice and a salad, is $19."
- Japanese: "The Red Sun Happy Hour begins at 4 p.m. every day and features a menu full of items under $10--drinks, hot and cold appetizers, sashimi, sushi rolls and even dessert are on the menu."
- Sushi: "Although Sushi Roku's specialty is reflected in its name, if someone in your party doesn't want sushi, guests can also choose from entrees of beef, chicken or fish all cooked over charcoal."
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Sushi Roku offers an dedicated gluten-free menu and all of its fresh sushi and sashimi are available gluten-free.
- Best for Japanese Because: Sushi Roku enjoys a loyal following for its fresh sushi, and in Las Vegas, the restaurant's great views of the Strip are an added draw.
- Best for Sushi Because: The location, view and food at Sushi Roku come together for a winning combination.