Explore Las Vegas
Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
Price Range: $$$
You'd expect nothing less than a fabulous steakhouse at Wynn, and SW lives up to that expectation. Overlooking the Lake of Dreams and designed with sleek accents of marble, leather and wood, SW gives... Read More
You'd expect nothing less than a fabulous steakhouse at Wynn, and SW lives up to that expectation. Overlooking the Lake of Dreams and designed with sleek accents of marble, leather and wood, SW gives diners the perfect ambiance to go along with an elegant meal. Charred steaks are the featured item on the menu, which includes all the regular cuts of beef like bone-in rib eye, New York Strip, filet mignon, bone-in New York and a Porterhouse for two. Authentic Japanese Wagyu comes in tenderloin, New York Strip, rib eye and rib cap cuts. A Pepper Crusted Chateaubriand is also served. If steak alone isn't enough, add an accompaniment like Maine Lobster Tail, Peppercorn Shrimp Scampi or Smoked Bacon & Shallots to your meal. Other menu items include seafood, lamb and veal.
- Best Restaurants: "A table on the patio at SW Steakhouse offers a delightful view of tree-covered hills and the Lake of Dreams, which is the setting for a show during the evening. Guests can request an outdoor table, but availability is not guaranteed."
- Steakhouses on the Strip: "Although SW Steakhouse is focused on steaks, they also offer several vegetarian selections, including appetizers and entrees. All restaurants in Wynn and Encore offer vegan and vegetarian menus."
- Steakhouses: "SW Steakhouse is one of a select few Las Vegas restaurants serving authentic A5 Japanese Wagyu beef certified with the Kobe Beef Federation. Less than a dozen restaurants in the entire United States serve certified A5."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: SW Steakhouse offers a lovely, upscale setting to go along with its first-class steaks.
- Best for Steakhouses on the Strip Because: The outstanding selection of beef at SW Steakhouse includes authentic A5 Japanese Wagyu as well as domestic Wagyu and aged Midwestern beef.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Serving only the finest beef, SW Steakhouse elevates the steakhouse experience with impeccable service and elegant décor.