Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Waldorf Astoria, Las Vegas
Photo courtesy of Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
Twist by Pierre Gagnaire
Cuisine: European, French
Price Range: $$$$
Located on the 23rd floor of the Waldorf Astoria, Twist by Pierre Gagnaire boasts an innovative menu that infuses the simplicity of classic French cuisine with a modern spin--a fusion for which the... Read More
Located on the 23rd floor of the Waldorf Astoria, Twist by Pierre Gagnaire boasts an innovative menu that infuses the simplicity of classic French cuisine with a modern spin--a fusion for which the three-star Michelin chef is revered in today's culinary world. Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and a dramatic glass staircase leading up to a suspended wine loft, the restaurant's most striking feature is arguably its lighting, which incorporates more than 300 gold globes designed to look as if they're floating in the air across the ceiling. Menu selections change seasonally, though Twist always showcases the finest cuts of beef available. Vegan and gluten-free options are available as well.
- Fine Dining: "Twist is Chef Pierre Gagnaire's only restaurant in the United States, which gives foodie visitors a unique opportunity to sample the famous chef's food."
- Best Restaurants: "Twist also offers a vegetarian tasting menu (five or six courses; wine pairing also offered) as well as a la carte options of several vegetarian dishes, plus desserts."
- French: "In addition to an impressive and extensive wine list, Twist also offers a menu of cocktails with artisanal and vintage ingredients, like the Absinthe Minded and the Saba Sunrise, with grappa, limoncello, lemon juice, saba and egg white."
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Twist takes fine French cuisine in a new direction with innovative, seasonal dishes served in a truly memorable setting.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Culinary creativity is on full display at Twist, where fine French cuisine is innovatively transformed.
- Best for French Because: Twist gives diners a menu of innovative, acclaimed French cuisine, along with amazing views of Las Vegas.