Explore Las Vegas
Cuisine: American, Southern
Yardbird feels like a combination of honky-tonk and family dining room, which is the perfect atmosphere for its Southern food. They're most well-known for their fried chicken, which is amazingly... Read More
Yardbird feels like a combination of honky-tonk and family dining room, which is the perfect atmosphere for its Southern food. They're most well-known for their fried chicken, which is amazingly juicy. Food is served on platters that make for easy sharing. Each of their menus is filled with traditional dishes and sides that come with a twist, like deviled eggs with smoked trout roe. While you'll find salads on the menu, the true stars here are proteins, like the St. Louis style pork ribs, French onion filet mignon and their famous chicken. For weekend brunch, look for dishes like the biscuit and gravy, shrimp 'n grits or Chicken 'n' Watermelon 'n' Waffles, which comes with honey hot sauce, chilled spiced watermelon, a cheddar cheese waffle and bourbon maple syrup.
- Best Restaurants for Fall: "Yardbird offers an extensive menu of bourbon, rye and whiskey that connoisseurs will appreciate. Notable selections include whiskey and bourbon from Frey Ranch in Northern Nevada and Lagavulin Scotch whisky from Islay, Scotland."
- Brunch: "The Monday-Friday lunch menu at Yardbird carries some dishes from the weekend brunch menu, like the Chicken 'n' Watermelon 'n' Waffles and the shrimp and grits."
- Homestyle: "The restaurant here is very noisy, making it difficult to hear conversation unless you're sitting next to someone. Plan for more eating than talking."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Fall Because: Yardbird's take on Southern cooking includes notably tasty chicken dishes, which they're widely known for.
- Best for Brunch Because: Yardbird's Southern style cooking and hospitality offer guests a brunch option that includes well-known favorites like grits and biscuits and gravy.
- Best for Homestyle Because: The homestyle food at Yardbird is the very definition of comfort food.