Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Fashion Show
Type: Malls, Shopping Centers
The only shopping center on the Strip that's not attached to a hotel-casino is the Fashion Show, which features more than 250 boutiques and seven signature department stores. Shoppers will find stores... Read More
The only shopping center on the Strip that's not attached to a hotel-casino is the Fashion Show, which features more than 250 boutiques and seven signature department stores. Shoppers will find stores like Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy's, Macy's Men, Dillard's, Nordstrom and Forever 21. It's also home to the first Topshop location on the West Coast and the only Disney Store on the Strip. Other popular retailers include Dick's Sporting Goods, Hot Topic, Apple, Ann Taylor and Louis Vuitton. For shoppers hungry for a quick bite to eat, Fashion Show boasts a massive food court featuring everything from Chipotle to Panda Express. There are plenty of sit-down restaurants in the retail center as well, like Grimaldi's, The Capital Grille, RA Sushi, El Segundo Sol, Benihana and Stripburger. As an added bonus, all parking is free at the Fashion Show, including valet parking at six locations.
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "The Fashion Show features public art in its Art on the Plaza area outside the mall. Exhibits include sculptures and street art previously seen at venues like Burning Man and Life is Beautiful."
- Christmas Shopping: "The mall will have its longest holiday hours, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., the week before Christmas, from Monday, December17 to Saturday, December 22, 2018."
- Best Shopping on the Strip: "The Fashion Show has several restaurants that face the Strip, giving their guests a front-row seat to first-rate people watching. Restaurants here include Kona Grill, Stripburger and El Segundo Sol."
- Shopping Centers: "The Fashion Show has a runway near Saks Fifth Avenue and Nordstrom's, and the mall frequently features fashions shows and other entertainment on weekends at the top of each hour from noon until 5 p.m."
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: With over 250 stores encompassing a wide range of retailers, The Fashion Show is a sure bet for a day full of shopping.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: The Fashion Show is a popular stop for Christmas shopping, with its large selection of stores, restaurants, and plenty of eye-catching holiday decorations.
- Recommended as Best Shopping on the Strip Because: Fashion Show is the largest mall on the Strip and offers guests an impressive array of retailers.
- Best for Shopping Centers Because: Fashion Show is the largest shopping destination on the Vegas Strip.
- Best Shopping: "Living up to its name, visitors can watch free runway shows in Fashion Show's Great Hall Friday-Sunday featuring some the center's many retailers and signature brands. Shows take place every hour on the hour from noon-5 p.m."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: At nearly 2 million square feet, Fashion Show is the largest shopping destination on the Vegas Strip.