Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Fashion Show
The only shopping center on the Strip that's not attached to a hotel casino is the Fashion Show, which features more than 250 boutiques and seven signature department stores. Shoppers will find stores... Read More
The only shopping center on the Strip that's not attached to a hotel casino is the Fashion Show, which features more than 250 boutiques and seven signature department stores. Shoppers will find stores like Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy's, Macy's Men, Dillard's, Nordstrom and Forever 21. It's also home to the first Topshop location on the West Coast and the only Disney Store on the Strip. Other popular retailers include Dick's Sporting Goods, Hot Topic, Apple, Ann Taylor and Louis Vuitton. For shoppers hungry for a quick bite to eat, Fashion Show boasts a massive food court featuring everything from KFC Express to Hot Dog on a Stick. There are plenty of sit-down restaurants in the retail center as well, like Grimaldi's, The Capital Grille, RA Sushi, El Segundo Sol, Benihana and Stripburger. As an added bonus, all parking is free at the Fashion Show, including valet parking at six locations.
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "On weekends you can see live runway shows every hour, starting at Noon and running through 5 p.m. The Fashion Show Runway is near Saks Fifth Avenue and Nordstrom."
- Christmas Shopping: "During the holiday season, the Fashion Show puts on a holiday show in their Great Hall, giving guests a free New York-style show with singers and dancers."
- Best Shopping on the Strip: "Complimentary valet parking is available at six locations in the mall, making it easy to park your car at one location and pick it up at another."
- Shopping Centers: "The Fashion Show has a runway near Saks Fifth Avenue and Nordstrom's, and the mall frequently features fashions shows and other entertainment on weekends at the top of each hour from noon until 5 p.m."
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: The Fashion Show is the largest shopping center on the Las Vegas Strip, with almost two million square feet and over 250 stores.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: The Fashion Show gets serious about the holiday season with a profusion of eye-catching decorations and special events.
- Recommended as Best Shopping on the Strip Because: Fashion Show is the largest mall on the Strip and it's not attached to a hotel casino.
- Best for Shopping Centers Because: Fashion Show is the largest shopping destination on the Vegas Strip.
- Best Shopping: "Living up to its name, visitors can watch free runway shows in Fashion Show's Great Hall Friday-Sunday featuring some the center's many retailers and signature brands. Shows take place every hour on the hour from noon-5 p.m."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: At nearly 2 million square feet, Fashion Show is the largest shopping destination on the Vegas Strip.