Explore Las Vegas
Type: Malls, Shopping Centers
The only shopping center on the Strip that's not attached to a hotel-casino is the Fashion Show, which features more than 250 boutiques and seven signature department stores. Shoppers will find stores... Read More
The only shopping center on the Strip that's not attached to a hotel-casino is the Fashion Show, which features more than 250 boutiques and seven signature department stores. Shoppers will find stores like Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy's, Macy's Men, Dillard's and Nordstrom. Other popular retailers include Dick's Sporting Goods, Hot Topic, Apple, Ann Taylor and Louis Vuitton. For shoppers hungry for a quick bite to eat, Fashion Show boasts a massive food court featuring everything from Chipotle to Panda Express. There are plenty of sit-down restaurants in the retail center as well, like Grimaldi's, The Capital Grille, RA Sushi, El Segundo Sol, Benihana and Stripburger. As an added bonus, all parking is free at the Fashion Show.
- Best Shopping on the Strip: "The Fashion Show's restaurant row faces the Strip, offering guests a prime vantage point overlooking all the action. Restaurants with a view include Benihana, Stripburger, RA Sushi and El Segundo Sol."
- Best Shopping: "To find out the latest deals offered at stores throughout the Fashion Show, check the mall's sales page on their website to get the most current information on sales and discounts."
- Christmas Shopping: "In addition to being filled with plenty of bright and festive holiday decorations, the Fashion Show also has Santa Claus on hand for photos from mid-November through December."
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "The Fashion Show features public art in its Art on the Plaza area outside the mall. Exhibits include sculptures and street art previously seen at venues like Burning Man and Life is Beautiful."
- Shopping Centers: "The Fashion Show has a runway near Saks Fifth Avenue and Nordstrom's, and the mall frequently features fashions shows and other entertainment on weekends at the top of each hour from noon until 5 p.m."
- Recommended as Best Shopping on the Strip Because: As the largest mall in Las Vegas, Fashion Show offers shoppers a wide selection of stores.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Fashion Show's large number of retailers and wide variety of stores make it one of Las Vegas' best places to shop.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: With a large selection of stores and festive holiday decorations, Fashion Show is one of the best places in Las Vegas for Christmas shopping.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: With over 250 stores encompassing a wide range of retailers, The Fashion Show is a sure bet for a day full of shopping.
- Best for Shopping Centers Because: Fashion Show is the largest shopping destination on the Vegas Strip.