Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Fashion Show
Type: Malls, Shopping Centers
The Fashion Show Mall is sure to have something for everyone on your gift-giving list this holiday season. This mall located right on the Strip boats more than 250 boutiques and stores, which include... Read More
The Fashion Show Mall is sure to have something for everyone on your gift-giving list this holiday season. This mall located right on the Strip boats more than 250 boutiques and stores, which include Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy's, Macy's Men's, Dillard's, Nordstrom and Forever 21. Other popular retailers include Microsoft, Calvin Klein Performance, Urban Outfitters, The LEGO Store and the Disney Store. For shoppers hungry for a quick bite to eat, Fashion Show boasts a massive food court featuring a wide range of fast-food favorites. There are plenty of sit-down restaurants here as well, like California Pizza Kitchen, The Capital Grille, Kona Grill, Stripburger and a new Benihana.
- Christmas Shopping: "The mall will have its longest holiday hours, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., the week before Christmas, from Monday, December17 to Saturday, December 22, 2018."
- Best Shopping on the Strip: "The Fashion Show has several restaurants that face the Strip, giving their guests a front-row seat to first-rate people watching. Restaurants here include Kona Grill, Stripburger and El Segundo Sol."
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "On weekends you can see live runway shows every hour, starting at Noon and running through 5 p.m. The Fashion Show Runway is near Saks Fifth Avenue and Nordstrom."
- Shopping Centers: "The Fashion Show has a runway near Saks Fifth Avenue and Nordstrom's, and the mall frequently features fashions shows and other entertainment on weekends at the top of each hour from noon until 5 p.m."
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: The Fashion Show is a popular stop for Christmas shopping, with its large selection of stores, restaurants, and plenty of eye-catching holiday decorations.
- Recommended as Best Shopping on the Strip Because: Fashion Show is the largest mall on the Strip and offers guests an impressive array of retailers.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: The Fashion Show is the largest shopping center on the Las Vegas Strip, with almost two million square feet and over 250 stores.
- Best for Shopping Centers Because: Fashion Show is the largest shopping destination on the Vegas Strip.
- Best Shopping: "Living up to its name, visitors can watch free runway shows in Fashion Show's Great Hall Friday-Sunday featuring some the center's many retailers and signature brands. Shows take place every hour on the hour from noon-5 p.m."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: At nearly 2 million square feet, Fashion Show is the largest shopping destination on the Vegas Strip.