Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Fashion Show
Type: Malls, Shopping Centers
The largest shopping destination on the Strip and one of the largest shopping centers in the U.S., Fashion Show features more than 250 boutiques and seven signature department stores: Neiman Marcus,... Read More
The largest shopping destination on the Strip and one of the largest shopping centers in the U.S., Fashion Show features more than 250 boutiques and seven signature department stores: Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy's, Macy's Men's, Dillard's, Nordstrom and Forever 21. Other popular retailers include Microsoft, Calvin Klein Performance, Hot Topic, Urban Outfitters and The LEGO Store. For shoppers hungry for a quick bite to eat, Fashion Show boasts a massive food court featuring fast casual options like Chipotle and The Habit Burger Grill. There are plenty of sit-down restaurants in the retail center as well, like Grimaldi's, The Capital Grille, RA Sushi, El Segundo Sol and Stripburger.
- Best Shopping: "To find out the latest deals offered at stores throughout the Fashion Show, check the mall's sales page on their website to get the most current information on sales and discounts."
- Best Shopping on the Strip: "In addition to offering a wide range of shops, Fashion Show also offers a restaurant row that faces the Strip, offering guests a vantage point overlooking all the action. Restaurants with a view include Benihana, Stripburger, Ra Sushi and El Segundo Sol."
- Christmas Shopping: "In addition to being filled with plenty of bright and festive holiday decorations, the Fashion Show also has Santa Claus on hand for photos from mid-November through December."
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "The Fashion Show features public art in its Art on the Plaza area outside the mall. Exhibits include sculptures and street art previously seen at venues like Burning Man and Life is Beautiful."
- Shopping Centers: "The Fashion Show has a runway near Saks Fifth Avenue and Nordstrom's, and the mall frequently features fashions shows and other entertainment on weekends at the top of each hour from noon until 5 p.m."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Fashion Show's large number of retailers and wide variety of stores make it one of Las Vegas' best places to shop.
- Recommended as Best Shopping on the Strip Because: Fashion Show is the largest mall in Las Vegas and provides shoppers with a wide range of retailers.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: With a large selection of stores and festive holiday decorations, Fashion Show is one of the best places in Las Vegas for Christmas shopping.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: With over 250 stores encompassing a wide range of retailers, The Fashion Show is a sure bet for a day full of shopping.
- Best for Shopping Centers Because: Fashion Show is the largest shopping destination on the Vegas Strip.