Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian | The Palazzo
Featuring cobblestone walkways, sky-like ceilings, and a quarter-mile-long Grand Canal, the Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian | The Palazzo is a must-see shopping, dining and entertainment... Read More
Featuring cobblestone walkways, sky-like ceilings, and a quarter-mile-long Grand Canal, the Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian | The Palazzo is a must-see shopping, dining and entertainment destination. An 85,000-square-foot Barneys New York is the Shoppes anchor store, and it's the only Barneys in Nevada. The center features more than 160 signature stores with dozens of the world's premier luxury brands, including Tory Burch, Fendi, Burberry, Montblanc, White House Black Market and Michael Kors. It's also home to an impressive number of notable restaurants. Probably the Grand Canal Shoppes' biggest claim to fame, however, is the Grand Canal and its romantic gondola rides that come complete with singing gondoliers. It's an essential piece of making the center feel like a little piece of Italy. The Shoppes are also known for their free Streetmosphere performers, who perform in St. Mark's Square and throughout the retail center.
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "In addition to the restaurants located within the Grand Canal Shoppes, guests are also just a short walk away from a wealth of restaurants throughout The Venetian | The Palazzo."
- Christmas Shopping: "Madame Tussauds is a short walk from the Grand Canal Shoppes, and during Christmas 2017 they're debuting a new 4-D Polar Express Experience, a 15-minute special version of the movie."
- Best Shopping on the Strip: "Be sure to look for the wandering entertainers, known as the Streetmosphere performers, who perform in St. Mark's Square and throughout the retail center every day. The living statues are always a hit with kids!"
- Shopping Centers: "The Grand Canal is an attraction all by itself beyond its shops, offering gondola rides on Venetian-inspired canals and the Streetmosphere performers, plus it's close to Madame Tussauds."
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: The Grand Canal Shoppes' Old World ambiance and wide selection of stores and restaurants make it a popular Strip shopping destination.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: The Grand Canal Shoppes' wandering entertainment and selection of stores makes a visit during the holidays a festive and fun experience.
- Recommended as Best Shopping on the Strip Because: Guests will feel like they're been transported to Italy while they're shopping at the Grand Canal Shoppes.
- Best for Shopping Centers Because: The Grand Canal Shoppes give shoppers a selection of well-known and interesting retailers, along with an abundance of things to see and do.