Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian | The Palazzo
Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian | The Palazzo
Type: Shopping Centers
Cobblestone walkways, an illuminated painted ceiling, and a quarter-mile-long Grand Canal combine to make a beautiful backdrop for shopping at Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian | The Palazzo. The... Read More
Cobblestone walkways, an illuminated painted ceiling, and a quarter-mile-long Grand Canal combine to make a beautiful backdrop for shopping at Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian | The Palazzo. The picturesque retail center features more than 160 signature stores with dozens of the world's premier luxury brands, including Tory Burch, Burberry, Harley Davidson, White House Black Market and Michael Kors. It's also home to more than a dozen restaurants, many led by award-winning chefs like Wolfgang Puck at CUT and Emeril Lagasse at Delmonico Steakhouse. Taking a walk around the Shoppes is fun (even if you don't buy anything) with the Shoppes' Old World Italian design, wandering performers and gondolas complete with singing gondoliers.
- Best Shopping: "In addition to a selection of sit-down restaurants, guests will also find a regular food court area at the Grand Canal Shoppes with fast casual places like Subway and Panda Express."
- Best Shopping on the Strip: "For a schedule of Streetmosphere performances, like the living statues and singers, check the schedule posted in St. Mark's Square. Short 15-minute shows are offered throughout the day."
- Christmas Shopping: "If you're ready to get off your feet after a long day of shopping, maybe a gondola ride is just what you need. You can stay inside for your ride or, weather permitting, you can enjoy an outside view."
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Parking at The Venetian and Palazzo, home to the Grand Canal Shoppes, is free, and the resort is within easy walking distance of several popular attractions along the Strip."
- Shopping Centers: "The Grand Canal is an attraction all by itself beyond its shops, offering gondola rides on Venetian-inspired canals and the Streetmosphere performers, plus it's close to Madame Tussauds."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Guests will find a good selection of stores and restaurants in a fanciful setting inspired by Old World Venice.
- Recommended as Best Shopping on the Strip Because: The Grand Canal Shoppes' selection of stores includes both off-beat boutiques and well-known designer names.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: The Grand Canal Shoppes holds a collection of stores that include both luxury brands and one-of-a-kind boutiques.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: The Grand Canal Shoppes offers guests more than just shopping--the Old World ambiance and performers make it an attraction.
- Best for Shopping Centers Because: The Grand Canal Shoppes give shoppers a selection of well-known and interesting retailers, along with an abundance of things to see and do.