Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian | The Palazzo
Cobblestone walkways, an illuminated painted ceiling, and a quarter-mile-long Grand Canal combine to make a beautiful backdrop to shopping at Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian | The Palazzo. The... Read More
Cobblestone walkways, an illuminated painted ceiling, and a quarter-mile-long Grand Canal combine to make a beautiful backdrop to shopping at Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian | The Palazzo. The picturesque retail center features more than 160 signature stores with dozens of the world's premier luxury brands, including Tory Burch, Burberry, Guerlain, Harley Davidson, White House Black Market and Michael Kors. It's also home to more than a dozen restaurants, many led by award-winning chefs like Wolfgang Puck at CUT and Emeril Lagasse at Delmonico Steakhouse. Taking a walk around the Shoppes is fun (even if you don't buy anything) with the Shoppes' Old World Italian design, wandering performers and gondolas.
- Best Shopping on the Strip: "Be sure to have plenty of dollar bills on hand to tip the Streetmosphere performers (for instance, the living statues and singers) you'll see throughout the Shoppes. A schedule of performance times is posted in St. Mark's Square."
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "In addition to the restaurants located within the Grand Canal Shoppes, guests are also just a short walk away from a wealth of restaurants throughout The Venetian | The Palazzo."
- Christmas Shopping: "Madame Tussauds is a short walk from the Grand Canal Shoppes, and during Christmas 2017 they're debuting a new 4-D Polar Express Experience, a 15-minute special version of the movie."
- Shopping Centers: "The Grand Canal is an attraction all by itself beyond its shops, offering gondola rides on Venetian-inspired canals and the Streetmosphere performers, plus it's close to Madame Tussauds."
- Recommended as Best Shopping on the Strip Because: The Grand Canal Shoppes offers eclectic and upscale shops, plus an entertaining atmosphere and plenty of restaurants.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: The Grand Canal Shoppes' Old World ambiance and wide selection of stores and restaurants make it a popular Strip shopping destination.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: The Grand Canal Shoppes' wandering entertainment and selection of stores makes a visit during the holidays a festive and fun experience.
- Best for Shopping Centers Because: The Grand Canal Shoppes give shoppers a selection of well-known and interesting retailers, along with an abundance of things to see and do.