Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian | The Palazzo
Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian | The Palazzo
Type: Shopping Centers
Featuring cobblestone walkways, sky-like ceilings, and a quarter-mile-long Grand Canal, the Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian | The Palazzo is a must-see shopping, dining and entertainment... Read More
Featuring cobblestone walkways, sky-like ceilings, and a quarter-mile-long Grand Canal, the Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian | The Palazzo is a must-see shopping, dining and entertainment destination. An 85,000-square-foot Barneys New York is the Shoppes anchor store, and it's the only Barneys in Nevada. The center features more than 160 signature stores with dozens of the world's premier luxury brands, including Tory Burch, Fendi, Burberry, Montblanc, White House Black Market and Michael Kors. It's also home to an impressive number of notable restaurants. Probably the Grand Canal Shoppes' biggest claim to fame, however, is the Grand Canal and its romantic gondola rides that come complete with singing gondoliers. It's an essential part of making the center feel like a little piece of Italy. The Shoppes are also known for their free Streetmosphere performers, who perform in St. Mark's Square and throughout the retail center.
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Parking at The Venetian and Palazzo, home to the Grand Canal Shoppes, is free, and the resort is within easy walking distance of several popular attractions along the Strip."
- Christmas Shopping: "When you're ready to take a break from shopping, why not take a gondola ride? The quarter-long canal winds through the shopping center and a separate open-air ride offers a view of the Strip."
- Best Shopping on the Strip: "Be sure to have plenty of dollar bills on hand to tip the Streetmosphere performers (for instance, the living statues and singers) you'll see throughout the Shoppes. A schedule of performance times is posted in St. Mark's Square."
- Shopping Centers: "The Grand Canal is an attraction all by itself beyond its shops, offering gondola rides on Venetian-inspired canals and the Streetmosphere performers, plus it's close to Madame Tussauds."
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: The Grand Canal Shoppes offers guests more than just shopping--the Old World ambiance and performers make it an attraction.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: The Grand Canal Shoppes' offers a varied selection of stores, festive holiday decorations and frequent free entertainment.
- Recommended as Best Shopping on the Strip Because: The Grand Canal Shoppes offers eclectic and upscale shops, plus an entertaining atmosphere and plenty of restaurants.
- Best for Shopping Centers Because: The Grand Canal Shoppes give shoppers a selection of well-known and interesting retailers, along with an abundance of things to see and do.
- Best Shopping: "Be sure to check out the free Streetmosphere performers, who perform in St. Mark's Square and throughout the retail center daily."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Guests will truly feel like they're shopping in Venice at the Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian | The Palazzo.