Explore Las Vegas
Miracle Mile Shops
Type: Malls, Shopping Centers
Shoppers at Miracle Mile can enjoy browsing through their pick of 200 stores, and the complex holds restaurants and several live performance venues as well. Miracle Mile is home to Mac Cosmetics,... Read More
Shoppers at Miracle Mile can enjoy browsing through their pick of 200 stores, and the complex holds restaurants and several live performance venues as well. Miracle Mile is home to Mac Cosmetics, Desigual and Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics, House of Hoops by Foot Locker, Guess, Bath & Body Works, Urban Outfitters, H&M and Footaction, which features displays of Michael Jordan memorabilia, along with specialty merchandise. Restaurants at Miracle Mile include PBR Rock Bar & Grill and Cabo Wabo, both boasting a Strip-side locations with excellent food, drinks and special events. Inside, a host of sit-down and casual restaurants offer shoppers plenty of dining options.
- Best Shopping: "The first hour of self parking at the Miracle Mile Shops is free but ranges from $12 - $15 after that; maximum charge is $15 per day. Valet is also available at $22 for up to 2 hours, $26 for 2-4 hours and $28 for 4-24 hours."
- Best Shopping on the Strip: "At the top of every hour from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday through Thursday, guests can enjoy an indoor rainstorm with thunder, lightning, fog and rain. On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, the rainstorm happens every half an hour."
- Christmas Shopping: "Open 365 days a year, Miracle Mile is there for your last-minute shopping needs â" even on Christmas Day, although some stores and restaurants may be closed."
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Inside Miracle Mile, the Saxe Theater, V Theater and Zappos Theater offer live performances, like comedy and stage shows. Check ahead online to get tickets, or stop at a box office while you're browsing to check out who's playing."
- Shopping Centers: "If you're doing some serious shopping, Miracle Mile is located across the street from Crystals, which you can walk to on the elevated walkways that cross Las Vegas Boulevard."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Miracle Mile offers shoppers a well-rounded selection of shops, restaurants and entertainment in a fancifully designed space that even includes an indoor rain storm.
- Recommended as Best Shopping on the Strip Because: Miracle Mile's great location on the Strip and its wide array of retailers and restaurants make it a popular shopping destination.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: Offering guests a variety of shops and restaurants, Miracle Mile is a great choice for an afternoon of Christmas shopping.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: Miracle Mile is loaded with stores of all kinds, from souvenir shops to trendy clothing retailers, plus it offers restaurants and plenty of entertainment.
- Best for Shopping Centers Because: Miracle Mile's selections of shops, dining and entertainment make it one of the Strip's most popular stops.