Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of The Forum Shops at Caesars
The Forum Shops at Caesars
Type: Malls, Shopping Centers
The Forum Shops at Caesars houses a collection of couture and boutique shops in a large and fancifully designed space that comes complete with several recreations of ancient Roman statuary, which... Read More
The Forum Shops at Caesars houses a collection of couture and boutique shops in a large and fancifully designed space that comes complete with several recreations of ancient Roman statuary, which makes for great photo ops. It's home to more than 160 specialty retailers and upscale restaurateurs, including Cartier, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Kate Spade, La Perla, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Christian Louboutin, Tiffany, Apple and the United States' largest authorized watch retailer, Tourneau Time Dome. When you need to refuel, there are plenty of sit-down restaurants and a Starbucks. Shoppers can also stop for a break at the Atlantis Aquarium, or to see the Fall of Atlantis, the recently revamped animatronic show where statues come to life once an hour.
- Best Shopping: "The Forum Shops at Caesars is home to several restaurants, including The Cheesecake Factory, Sushi Roku, The Palm and Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak and Stone Crab."
- Best Shopping on the Strip: "The Forum Shops offers three paid valet areas: one off the Strip, one off Frank Sinatra Boulevard (which is west of the Strip) and one between The Forum Shops and Caesars Palace."
- Christmas Shopping: "When you get tired of shopping and need a break, stop by the mall's Fall of Atlantis show. This animatronic light and fire-ball show is kitschy and fun for all ages."
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "The stores at The Forum Shops are largely premium brands, and while you may find some sales, overall you'll find the stores here are more in the splurge-worthy category."
- Shopping Centers: "One of the most popular stops at The Forum Shops is its 50,000 gallon tank, filled with all kinds of exotics fish. It's a good place to take a break from shopping."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: The Forum Shops at Caesars offers luxury brands and an entertaining setting that's an attraction all by itself.
- Recommended as Best Shopping on the Strip Because: The Forum Shops gives shoppers not only a large selection of stores and restaurants, it's also filled with replicas of famous statues and fountains.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: The Forum Shops at Caesars offers a number of exclusive shops, giving shoppers places to find gifts for anyone on their holiday list.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: The fancifully designed Forum Shops at Caesars is full of high-end and specialty retailers along with a wide array of restaurants.
- Best for Shopping Centers Because: The Forum Shops at Caesars offers shoppers a variety of upscale shops in an entertaining atmosphere.