Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of The Forum Shops at Caesars
The Forum Shops at Caesars is home to scores of retailers and restaurants, and its ancient Roman design invites lots of photos. This center has more than 160 specialty retailers like Louis Vuitton,... Read More
The Forum Shops at Caesars is home to scores of retailers and restaurants, and its ancient Roman design invites lots of photos. This center has more than 160 specialty retailers like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Coach, Christian Louboutin, Apple, Luluemon, Lush, Athletica and Tourneau, along with a mix of affordable fashions and couture finds. When you need to refuel, there are plenty of restaurants sure to cure shoppers' hunger pangs, like Sushi Roku, Carmine's, The Cheesecake Factory and The Palm. The retail center is also home to the popular Atlantis Aquarium, featuring more than 300 tropical fish, as well as the animatronic Atlantis show, featuring statues that come to life.
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "The Forum Shops and Caesars Palace recently instituted paid parking, but The Forum Shop's valet is the best bargain at $7, versus $12-$15 for self parking or $18 and up for the main valet at Caesars."
- Christmas Shopping: "If you need a break during your holiday shopping at the Forum Shops, take some time to watch the Fall of Atlantis show, or have a seat by the aquarium to absorb some serenity before continuing your hunt for those perfect gifts."
- Best Shopping on the Strip: "The Forum Shops offers two valet parking areas, and self-parking is available in the parking garage at the rear of the property, accessible from either the main entrance or from Frank Sinatra Drive, which is west of the Strip."
- Shopping Centers: "One of the most popular stops at The Forum Shops is its 50,000 gallon tank, filled with all kinds of exotics fish. It's a good place to take a break from shopping."
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: The wide range of retailers, restaurants and a photo-worthy design give guests plenty to do and see at The Forum Shops at Caesars.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: Ancient Rome and modern-day Christmas come together during the holidays at The Forum Shops with festive decorations and a variety of stores.
- Recommended as Best Shopping on the Strip Because: The collection of shops and restaurants at The Forum Shops is large enough to keep a shopper busy for days.
- Best for Shopping Centers Because: The Forum Shops at Caesars offers shoppers a variety of upscale shops in an entertaining atmosphere.