Explore Las Vegas
The Forum Shops at Caesars
Type: Malls, Shopping Centers
The Forum Shops at Caesars houses a collection of couture and boutique shops in a large and fancifully designed space that comes complete with several recreations of ancient Roman statuary, which make... Read More
The Forum Shops at Caesars houses a collection of couture and boutique shops in a large and fancifully designed space that comes complete with several recreations of ancient Roman statuary, which make great photo ops. It's home to more than 160 specialty retailers plus a selection of upscale restaurants. Stores include Cartier, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Kate Spade, La Perla, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Christian Louboutin, Tiffany, Apple and the United States' largest authorized watch retailer, Tourneau. When you need to refuel, there are plenty of options from The Palm to Starbucks. Shoppers can also stop for a break at the Atlantis Aquarium, or to see the Fall of Atlantis, the recently revamped animatronic show where statues come to life once an hour.
- Best Shopping: "In addition to its wide selection of shops and restaurants, the Forum Shops is also home to an escape room. The Escape Game Las Vegas is located on Level Three/Terrace level, near the spiral escalator."
- Best Shopping on the Strip: "The Forum Shops offers two valet areas: one off the Strip, to the north of the Caesars Palace sign, and one off of Jay Sarno Drive."
- Christmas Shopping: "When you get tired of shopping and need a break, stop by the mall's Fall of Atlantis show. This animatronic light and fire-ball show is kitschy and fun for all ages."
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "The stores at The Forum Shops are largely premium brands, and while you may find some sales, overall you'll find the stores here are more in the splurge-worthy category."
- Shopping Centers: "One of the most popular stops at The Forum Shops is its 50,000 gallon tank, filled with all kinds of exotics fish. It's a good place to take a break from shopping."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: With its over-the-top design and a wide selection of high-end retailers, The Forum Shops at Caesars is one of the Strip's prime shopping destinations.
- Recommended as Best Shopping on the Strip Because: The Forum Shops offers a wide selection of stores, especially luxury brands, along with an eye-catching design full of statues and fountains.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: The Forum Shops at Caesars offers a number of exclusive shops, giving shoppers places to find gifts for anyone on their holiday list.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: The fancifully designed Forum Shops at Caesars is full of high-end and specialty retailers along with a wide array of restaurants.
- Best for Shopping Centers Because: The Forum Shops at Caesars offers shoppers a variety of upscale shops in an entertaining atmosphere.