Explore Las Vegas
Photo courtesy of CityCenter
Photo courtesy of Al Powers, Power Imagery
The Shops at Crystals
Type: Malls, Shopping Centers
If you're looking to splurge extravagantly on yourself or someone else, the luxury retailers at The Shops at Crystals probably have something for you. Several of the world's most exclusive retailers... Read More
If you're looking to splurge extravagantly on yourself or someone else, the luxury retailers at The Shops at Crystals probably have something for you. Several of the world's most exclusive retailers have a presence at The Shops at Crystals, making it the perfect place to look for unique and high-end items. Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, adjacent to Aria, its array of upscale brands include one of the largest Louis Vuitton stores in the world, as well as flagship stores for Prada, Gucci, FENDI and Dolce & Gabbana Women's. Unique-to-the-market retailers include Sisley, Lanvin, Paul Smith, Porsche Design and Tourbillon. The Shops at Crystals is also home to three restaurants: Mastro's Ocean Club, The Pub and Cucina by Wolfgang Puck.
- Best Shopping: "Aria and City Center are known for their public art, and The Shops at Crystals is no exception. Look for the Shards of Color installation, the icy Glacia and the water vortexes of Halo."
- Best Shopping on the Strip: "Unlike many malls, Crystals doesn't have a food court, but they are known for their upscale restaurants like Cucina by Wolfgang Puck and Mastro's Ocean Club."
- Christmas Shopping: "Valet parking at Crystals is free, but the self-parking garage at nearby Aria is paid. If you wind up in self-parking, be prepared for a bit of a walk to the mall."
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Crystals primarily offers higher end restaurants for hungry shoppers, but if you're craving a burger, Bobby's Burger Palace is a great option and it isn't far away. It's an easy walk just south of Crystals on Las Vegas Boulevard."
- Shopping Centers: "Shoppers can enjoy a wide variety of customer services at Crystals, including free WiFi, valet parking, and three electric vehicle charging stations, available at the valet."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: The Shops at Crystals is the place to go for ultra high-end, luxury retailers in Las Vegas.
- Recommended as Best Shopping on the Strip Because: Shoppers looking for luxury items will find a wealth of options at The Shops at Crystals.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: With over 50 luxury retailers, The Shops at Crystals is the place to look for exclusive and high-end brands.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: For high-end, exclusive shopping on the Las Vegas Strip, The Shops at Crystals is the place to go.
- Best for Shopping Centers Because: The Shops at Crystals is home to several flagship locations for notable luxury retailers.