Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
El Dorado Cantina
Cuisine: Latin, Mexican
Located a few blocks west of the Strip, the El Dorado Cantina is a family-owned Mexican restaurant with an authentic touch, inspired by several regions of Mexico. There's a large selection of street... Read More
Located a few blocks west of the Strip, the El Dorado Cantina is a family-owned Mexican restaurant with an authentic touch, inspired by several regions of Mexico. There's a large selection of street tacos–carne asada, carnitas, al pastor, cochinita, pulled chicken, and vegetarian corn rajas tacos, three to a platter with cilantro rice and refried or black beans. The extensive menu has plenty of other selections as well, including burgers made with grass-fed beef. The restaurant uses food that's free from antibiotics, pesticides, and steroids– and lists its food suppliers its website. It's a popular place for locals, including some of Las Vegas' resident celebrities. Don't be surprised by El Dorado's location--it's right next door to a gentlemen's club, which are common in the areas right off the Las Vegas Strip.
- Mexican: "The impressive bar at El Dorado features more than 100 tequilas, sangrias made in-house with fresh fruit, a wide assortment of beer and even bottle service for several spirits."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "A significant number of El Dorado's dishes are gluten-free or vegan, including most of their signature dishes, like the carne asada, carnitas and all seafood plates."
- Best Value: "El Dorado has two Happy Hours every day from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. and again from 12 a.m. to 2 a.m. Featured are $7 food selections, $3.50 street tacos and half off well drinks."
- Best for Mexican Because: El Dorado's savory Mexican food is created with sustainably-raised products free from antibiotics and pesticides.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: El Dorado's acclaimed Mexican food is prepared with sustainably raised and organic ingredients, and their menu includes several gluten-free and vegan dishes.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: The authentic, reasonably priced Mexican food at El Dorado Cantina is prepared with ingredients free from antibiotics and pesticides.