Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Located west of the Strip in Chinatown, Monta Ramen has a devoted following for its distinctive types of ramen. In addition to Shoyu Ramen, which comes with a chicken or vegetable-based broth, Monta... Read More
Located west of the Strip in Chinatown, Monta Ramen has a devoted following for its distinctive types of ramen. In addition to Shoyu Ramen, which comes with a chicken or vegetable-based broth, Monta serves "Kurume" style Tonkotsu ramen with a broth made from pork bones and imported soy sauce from Japan. This style of ramen is distinguished by its rich pork broth and thin noodles. Miso Ramen, a heartier soup, is prepared with miso and oily pork broth. Basic toppings are green onions, chashu, bamboo shoots and kikurage, and special toppings include roasted pork, nori, nitamago and mustard leaf. Other dishes include fried rice and rice bowls.
- Japanese: "Monta Ramen offers not only some of Las Vegas' best ramen, it's also one of the city's best food deals. Ramen selections are all under $10."
- Best Value: "Monta Ramen is a short drive west of the Las Vegas Strip in Chinatown, one of the city's most dynamic food districts. This Asian neighborhood is filled with specialty shops and hole-in-the-wall eateries."
- Lunch: "Monta Ramen is in Chinatown, just a short drive west of the Strip, in a small strip mall that also contains a few other notable restaurants."
- Best for Japanese Because: Monta Ramen offers guests a truly authentic Japanese ramen, with deeply flavored broth and straight noodles--as well as other delicious dishes.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: With rich flavors that fill you up at wallet-friendly prices, Monta Ramen's dishes are a sure bet for a good deal.
- Best for Lunch Because: Tasty, flavor-filled ramen at a very reasonable cost is Monta Ramen's specialty.