Explore Las Vegas
Cuisine: European, French
Partage describes itself as a modern French dining experience, and its menu and sleek ambiance validate that description. Tasting menus are offered with three, five and seven courses ($60 - $105). An... Read More
Partage describes itself as a modern French dining experience, and its menu and sleek ambiance validate that description. Tasting menus are offered with three, five and seven courses ($60 - $105). An appetizer menu offers plates the table can share, like braised octopus, goat cheese or escargot. A la carte dishes are served in individual portions and include selections like a fresh fish or meat of the day as well as dishes like the Pork Secreto, cooked on a volcano stone and deglazed with soy sauce aged in a whisky barrel. Desserts are made daily. A full selection of wine and unique cocktails is also offered.
- Best Restaurants: "Definitely splurge on the tasting menu with the wine pairing hand-picked by the sommelier. While every dish at Partage is outstanding, putting yourself in the chef's hands with the tasting menu is an experience you won't forget."
- French: "In addition to a drink menu full of tempting adult beverages, Partage also offers three mocktails. The Basil Fizz, Rouge Desir and Tropical are refreshing and non-alcoholic."
- New and Popular Restaurants: "Wine pairings are offered with the tasting menus and come in 3, 5, 7 and 8 glass versions ($30-$80). For premium quality wines, add anywhere from $20 to $45."
- Fine Dining: "Wine pairings at Partage are an excellent value. Three, five, seven and eight glass pairings are offered ($30 - $80) with options to upgrade to premium vintages."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: The memorable French cuisine at Partage makes an event out of any dinner enjoyed there.
- Best for French Because: Partage offers delicious French cuisine with its own distinctive and creative style.
- Best for New and Popular Restaurants Because: Partage's fresh interpretation of French cuisine offers guests a memorable and delicious experience.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Partage brings a new perspective to French dining with creative flavors that combine classic elements and new interpretations.