Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Cuisine: European, French
Partage describes itself as a modern French dining experience, and its menu and sophisticated ambiance validate that description. Tasting menus are offered with three, five, seven or eight courses... Read More
Partage describes itself as a modern French dining experience, and its menu and sophisticated ambiance validate that description. Tasting menus are offered with three, five, seven or eight courses ($55 - $120). An appetizer menu offers plates the table can share, like braised octopus, goat cheese or escargot. A la carte dishes can be served in individual portions or large portions to share between two or three people. Selections include Iberico pork, whole fish or an 18-ounce rib eye, grass fed, smoked with the diner's choice of Applewood or hay and served with potato gnocchi, mushrooms and sauce. Desserts are made daily. A full selection of wine and unique cocktails is also offered.
- French: "In addition to a drink menu full of tempting adult beverages, Partage also offers three mocktails. The Basil Fizz, Rouge Desir and Tropical are refreshing and non-alcoholic."
- New and Popular Restaurants: "Wine pairings are offered with the tasting menus and come in 3, 5, 7 and 8 glass versions ($30-$80). For premium quality wines, add anywhere from $20 to $45."
- Fine Dining: "Wine pairings at Partage are an excellent value. Three, five, seven and eight glass pairings are offered ($30 - $80) with options to upgrade to premium vintages."
- Best for French Because: Partage offers delicious French cuisine with its own distinctive and creative style.
- Best for New and Popular Restaurants Because: Partage's fresh interpretation of French cuisine offers guests a memorable and delicious experience.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Partage brings a new perspective to French dining with creative flavors that combine classic elements and new interpretations.