Explore Las Vegas
Cuisine: European, French
Partage describes itself as a modern French dining experience, and its menu and sophisticated ambiance validate that description. Tasting menus are offered for five, seven or nine course options... Read More
Partage describes itself as a modern French dining experience, and its menu and sophisticated ambiance validate that description. Tasting menus are offered for five, seven or nine course options featuring fresh and seasonal ingredients that the chef transforms into sumptuous fare. Add-ons are available and include items like seared foie gras on pineapple carpaccio, mango chutney and country bread toast; braised oxtail croque monsieur, fresh scallions and parsley; or caviar and truffle, depending on the season. Wine pairings at Partage are an excellent value and are expertly picked by the sommelier. Five, seven, and nine glass pairings are offered ($55 - $99) with options to upgrade to premium vintages.
3839 Spring Mountain Road
Las Vegas, NV 89102
- Fine Dining: "Partage offers a Chef's Table experience that seats guests with a view into all the live action in the kitchen and includes a delicious nine-course tasting menu."
- Best Restaurants: "Tasting menu add-ons include foie gras and caviar or truffle. Wine pairings are also available and are highly recommended--"five, seven or nine glass pairings are offered."
- French: "In addition to a drink menu full of tempting adult beverages, Partage also offers three mocktails. The Basil Fizz, Rouge Desir and Tropical are refreshing and non-alcoholic."
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Partage offers an urbane, contemporary setting and artfully crafted French cuisine that you won't soon forget.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: With a stylish dining room, impeccable service and finely crafted cuisine, Partage provides everything needed for an unforgettable dining experience.
- Best for French Because: Partage offers delicious French cuisine with its own distinctive and creative style.
Find the 10Best nearby: