Explore Las Vegas
Cuisine: European, French
Partage describes itself as a modern French dining experience, and its menu and sleek ambiance validate that description. Tasting menus are offered with five, seven and nine courses ($105-$160).... Read More
Partage describes itself as a modern French dining experience, and its menu and sleek ambiance validate that description. Tasting menus are offered with five, seven and nine courses ($105-$160). There's no set menu, but each tasting menu features a seafood and a meat course, appetizers and dessert. Guests need to trust the chef's selections here, and they won't be disappointed. The Signature tasting menu (nine courses) also includes foie gras and cheese. Look for dishes like duck breast with kohlrabi and apple pie and cauliflower puree, or tuna seared in sesame crust with grilled baby octopus, baby corn and kiwi chimichurri. Desserts are made daily. A full selection of wine and unique cocktails is also offered.
- Best Restaurants: "Tasting menu add-ons include foie gras and caviar or truffle. Wine pairings are also available and are highly recommended--"five, seven or nine glass pairings are offered."
- Fine Dining: "A Chef's Table is available at Partage, giving guests a chance to watch the live action in the kitchen while enjoying a delicious seven-course tasting menu."
- French: "In addition to a drink menu full of tempting adult beverages, Partage also offers three mocktails. The Basil Fizz, Rouge Desir and Tropical are refreshing and non-alcoholic."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: With a stylish dining room, impeccable service and finely crafted cuisine, Partage provides everything needed for an unforgettable dining experience.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: The intimate dining room and unforgettable French dishes at Partage combine to offer exceptional fine dining.
- Best for French Because: Partage offers delicious French cuisine with its own distinctive and creative style.
Find the 10Best nearby: