Explore Las Vegas
Cuisine: European, French
Partage describes itself as a modern French dining experience, and its menu and sophisticated ambiance validate that description. Tasting menus are offered with three, five, or seven course options... Read More
Partage describes itself as a modern French dining experience, and its menu and sophisticated ambiance validate that description. Tasting menus are offered with three, five, or seven course options featuring fresh and seasonal ingredients that the chef transforms into sumptuous fare. Add-ons are available and include items like seared foie gras on pineapple carpaccio, mango chutney and country bread toast; braised oxtail croque monsieur, fresh scallions and parsley; or caviar and truffle, depending on the season. Wine pairings at Partage are an excellent value and are expertly picked by the sommelier. Three, five, and seven glass pairings are offered ($33 - $77) with options to upgrade to premium vintages.
- Fine Dining: "A Chef's Table is available at Partage, giving guests a chance to watch the live action in the kitchen while enjoying a delicious seven-course tasting menu."
- Best Restaurants: "Definitely splurge on the tasting menu with the wine pairing hand-picked by the sommelier. While every dish at Partage is outstanding, putting yourself in the chef's hands with the tasting menu is an experience you won't forget."
- French: "In addition to a drink menu full of tempting adult beverages, Partage also offers three mocktails. The Basil Fizz, Rouge Desir and Tropical are refreshing and non-alcoholic."
- Best for Fine Dining Because: The intimate dining room and unforgettable French dishes at Partage combine to offer exceptional fine dining.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: The memorable French cuisine at Partage makes an event out of any dinner enjoyed there.
- Best for French Because: Partage offers delicious French cuisine with its own distinctive and creative style.