Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Cuisine: Asian, Japanese
Raku in Las Vegas' Chinatown attracts chefs from all over the city, both those that live here and those who are visiting. It's a popular foodie destination, having been on its fair share of travel and... Read More
Raku in Las Vegas' Chinatown attracts chefs from all over the city, both those that live here and those who are visiting. It's a popular foodie destination, having been on its fair share of travel and food shows. Some of the menu's stars include pork ear, pork cheek and homemade tofu. Diners will find specialties usually only available in Japan. The food here attracts the most dedicated food lovers with its wide menu of delights, like Steamed Foi Gras Egg Custard, or Kobe beef in several preparations. This Japanese restaurant has expanded, but it's still a small place, so reservations are a must. Plan on a short cab ride from the Strip.
- Off-the-Strip Finds: "Raku strives for authenticity, and to that end they offer a selection of imported sake from Japan, a robata grill, rice/noodles/soup and omakase from the chef."
- Best Restaurants: "Southern California residents will be happy to know Raku recently expanded to Los Angeles, opening a new location in West Hollywood on La Cienega. The new restaurant is already drawing rave reviews."
- Japanese: "Sweets Raku is located nearby and serves tempting dessert items from Japanese sweets to macaroons, as well as savory dishes (like a cheese plate), plus on the weekends they also offer sandwiches during lunch from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m."
- Best for Off-the-Strip Finds Because: The stellar Japanese fare at Raku has gained wide-spread acclaim and attracts chefs and foodies from all over the city.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: The finely prepared Japanese food at Raku attracts a steady stream of foodies, chefs and anyone who enjoys well-crafted cuisine.
- Best for Japanese Because: Raku enjoys a well-earned reputation for having some of the best Japanese food in Las Vegas, attracting both chefs and foodies.