Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Marché Bacchus French Bistro & Wine Shop
Cuisine: European, French
Price Range: $$$
Serving up one of Las Vegas' most unforgettable dining experience, Marché Bacchus is a only short drive from the Las Vegas Strip, but gives you the feeling that you've left the city and perhaps... Read More
Serving up one of Las Vegas' most unforgettable dining experience, Marché Bacchus is a only short drive from the Las Vegas Strip, but gives you the feeling that you've left the city and perhaps landed in Southern California. Located in the Desert Shores community west of the Strip, at Marche Bacchus guests can enjoy a leisurely meal while watching the ducks swim by on Lake Jacqueline and sipping on some wine from the wine shop. The lovely setting is a perfect backdrop to the delicious French cuisine. In addition to cheese and charcuterie selections, the bistro serves soups, salads, appetizers and an array of specialty sandwiches and entrees. The delectable escargot is not to be missed, and the Steak Frites are habit-forming. Desserts include a perfectly flavored créme brulee as well as tiramisu, bread pudding and a cheese selection.
- Romantic Dining: "Marche Bacchus offers over 40 wines by the glass. Their wine preservation system allows samples of one, three or five ounces of wines usually unavailable by the glass."
- Off-the-Strip Finds: "Live music is offered on the terrace on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m., so diners can enjoy a meal with a lovely lakeside view and music."
- Best Restaurants for Spring: "Marche Bacchus recently completed renovations (after a vehicle crashed into the front of their storefront) and added an exclusive selection of whiskey and other fine spirits."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: The peaceful patio ambiance at Marche Bacchus is the perfect setting for a romantic meal of French bistro food.
- Best for Off-the-Strip Finds Because: With a wine shop, great food and a lake-side view, Marché Bacchus French Bistro & Wine Shop is one of Las Vegas' best off-the-Strip restaurants.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Spring Because: Spring is one of the best times to stop at Marche Bacchus to enjoy its inviting indoor-outdoor atmosphere and garden-like patio.